Become a Patron!

Eleaf iStick 20W/30W 3D Printed Charging Dock Only Available For Sale at EsmokerCanada Inc.

EsmokerCanada Inc.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
$70 for the Darth Vader? LOL
There's opportunistic and then there's robbery.

Hi there, we need to consider the time to create the custom charging dock in our system. As well as the materials required for 3D Printing to create the layers for a custom charging dock stand, all of these elements are reflected in our pricing. For example, Darth Vader takes 8hrs to print and design. Please note we will be adding more products that won't take as much time and material in the future and the price will reflect that.

Happy Vaping from all your friends at EsmokerCanada Inc.

Phone Guy

Member For 4 Years
Hi there, we need to consider the time to create the custom charging dock in our system. As well as the materials required for 3D Printing to create the layers for a custom charging dock stand, all of these elements are reflected in our pricing. For example, Darth Vader takes 8hrs to print and design. Please note we will be adding more products that won't take as much time and material in the future and the price will reflect that.

Happy Vaping from all your friends at EsmokerCanada Inc.
I have 3D printed items online and at a local store. I understand the process, and the design involved, etc.

The premium cost of the Vader head has little to do with printing speed or material. It's more expensive because of the subject matter. Own up to it.

I actually think your tank tracks for $25 are more original and that price is fair, a +$45 premium on Darth Vader is because of his popularity - plain and simple. Attempts at justifying the added cost due to materials, printing time or design are futile (to take from another popular franchise)... There's an idea, make a borg qube ship and charge $100 for it. LOL ... I'm done here.

Good luck with your sales.

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have 3D printed items online and at a local store. I understand the process, and the design involved, etc.

The premium cost of the Vader head has little to do with printing speed or material. It's more expensive because of the subject matter. Own up to it.

I actually think your tank tracks for $25 are more original and that price is fair, a +$45 premium on Darth Vader is because of his popularity - plain and simple. Attempts at justifying the added cost due to materials, printing time or design are futile (to take from another popular franchise)... There's an idea, make a borg qube ship and charge $100 for it. LOL ... I'm done here.

Hmmm correct me if I am wrong its $24.00 PLUS $25.00 for the tank or just the $25 so darth would be $24.99 PLUS $45 making it $69.99?? Ya no thanks thats insane.

EsmokerCanada Inc.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Hi there,

Thanks for your insight we have done some more research and management will be adjusting the prices. Please note that the custom charging dock stand includes the usb charger attached to the product to ensure vapers can easily charge their device right away.

Happy vaping from all your friends at EsmokerCanada Inc.

EsmokerCanada Inc.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm correct me if I am wrong its $24.00 PLUS $25.00 for the tank or just the $25 so darth would be $24.99 PLUS $45 making it $69.99?? Ya no thanks thats insane.

Hi Miamora,

The tank you are interested in is indeed $50.00 plus taxes with free shipping in Canada. The charging dock stand includes your usb charger customized to fit properly for easy use right out of the box.

Happy vaping from all your friends at EsmokerCanada Inc.

is there a way of getting the templates for designs , i could cut them on my craft cutter and let you have them for cost around £1 or $2 ,just a thought

I contacted jwraps and was told they do not and probably won't carry a wrap for the xpro m22...but..that the ones for the m50 will fit it ..so I'm a happy camper!

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know there were various user made templates around on ECF for MVP and Vamo. I haven't kept track if there's anything more recent. Jwraps sends a pdf file for approval with custom work. IDK if that's 1:1 or how you feel about using their work.

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That does look pretty cool. I imagine if you kept the desgn appropiate for the style of printing it works. I like the mirrored effect.

Materials arrived yesterday, and experiment conducted. Nope, won't be doing it that way.

I can still use the materials I purchased, but not in the way I wanted to use them, unless people like old, pop-comic style designs (designs made from visible dots).

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00268-1.jpg

The silver is actually mirror-silver vinyl. The main colors are mirrored, the black is shiny, but not mirrored. It looks muddy in person. I couldn't sell this in all consciousness.

It was a good idea, but it will need to be adjusted for the $13,000 paperweight of a printer we have.

I know there were various user made templates around on ECF for MVP and Vamo. I haven't kept track if there's anything more recent. Jwraps sends a pdf file for approval with custom work. IDK if that's 1:1 or how you feel about using their work.
i would not need to copy their designs ,as i think that would possibly infringe copyrights and i would not want to do that ,those guys have worked hard at building up a portfoloio of designs ,all i would need is the dimensions of the mod and the dimensions where the button holes need to be cut out ,once i had them details i cut use a craft cutter to cut the vinyl ,thank you for the reply

VU Sponsors