Become a Patron!

Eleaf Invoke 220 Kit with ELLO T Tank: Written review

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This Invoke 220 kit was sent to me from Eleaf specifically for the purposes of this review. This will not in any way, cause me to give this mod a favorable review or influence my opinion in any way.

ELeaf Invoke 220 W TC Box Mod Features:

1. Dimensions: 3" x 1-3/4" x 1-1/16"
    510 Threaded

2. Centered 510 Contact Pin

3. Comfortably Fits 27mm and Smaller Tanks

4. Operating Wattage: 1.0 - 220.0 W

5. Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Modes

6. Temperature Control: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600 F

7. Resistance: 0.1 - 3.5 ohm in Variable Wattage/Bypass Mode

8. Resistance: 0.05 - 1.5 ohm in Temperature Control Mode

9. Preheat Function

10. Stealth Function

11. Custom Logo

12. Lightweight and Comfortable Design
    1.3" OLED Display Screen

13. Front Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates and Charging

14. Maximum Charging Current: 2A

15. Dual Circuit Protection

16. Reverse Polarity Protection
ELLO Tank Features:

1. Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)

2. 25mm Diameter

3. 510 Threaded

4. Glass Tank

5. 2.0ml e-Liquid Capacity (4.0ml with Included Expansion Glass)

6. Top Fill Design for Easy Refills
    Adjustable Airflow Control Valve

7. Utilizes Eleaf ELLO HW coils.

8. Includes (1) Eleaf ELLO HW3 Triple Cylinder Kanthal 0.2ohm Coil for Variable Wattage (Recommended: 70 - 90W)

9. Includes (1) Eleaf ELLO HW4 Quad Cylinder Kanthal 0.3ohm Coil for Variable Wattage (Recommended: 60 - 80W)

How it is packaged:

The box has two tiers. It has a foam insert on the top where you will find the mod, tank and your 4ml Expansion Glass. When you remove the foam insert; you will find the instruction manuals, the USB cord and coil (0.3ohm) also will have the spare parts that will include the chimney expansion tube. The 0.2 ohm coil comes installed in the tank.

tdHeYYC.jpg

HjfCKy4.jpg

Description:

The Invoke Kit has a maximum wattage of 220 watts, and has a centered 510 pin. It features full temperature control suite (Ni, Ti, and SS). Along with a TCR function with 3 memory slots and what is called a USBCHG mode. It has a 2A on board charging, you can adjust watts in .1 increments and it will fire as low as 1.0 watts. The display is a nice 1.3” OLED screen. You have a choice to have a logo (64 x 40) on your screen if you choose so. You also are able to charge a cell phone if you have the adaptor (sold separately).

The Invoke comes in Black, Silver, White and Greenery.

Operation:

The menu system has improved and it’s made to be simple. Click the fire button 5 times to turn on. Once you have it on, click the fire button 3 times in order to get to the main menu. Once there you use the plus and minus buttons to scroll. You use the fire button to make your selection. Everything else from that point is very self-explanatory and user friendly. To turn off you click the fire button 5 times.

Tank:

The tank will break down into 6 pieces. It breaks apart very easy, you will have the base, coil, Glass, top ring; fill cap then your drip tip. When using the expansion glass that came with the kit you will need to install the expansion tube that came in the bag of spare parts. All you need to do is screw it on (hand tight) and put your tank back together. Everything comes apart and goes back together very easy. You unscrew the top cap and you have two fill holes on either side, they are of good size and it is easy to fill.

pZLjDmD.jpg

First Thoughts:

TINY, that was my first thing that came to mind. Second was how nice the Silver looked, it is more of a brushed or almost gun metal look. With the black trim on top and bottom of the mod it matches well. This has to be one of the smallest duel 18650 mods and definitely the smallest and lightest that I own. It has a great shape to it and it fit and feels great in your hand. I have to mention something about the build quality; Eleaf seemed to have spent some extra time on this. It feels and is extremely well built.

7n0slzg.jpg

Talk about the Mod:

For such a tiny mod the Invoke really performs well in power mode. I stayed right around 80 – 82 watts when using the tank and it never missed a beat. When I went with my RDA on it and it had no issues with any of the builds I tried. There was never a miss fire and it seemed to fire quite quickly. I cannot detect any button rattles and the mod does not get hot at all. With going with the centered 510 pin you are able to hold up to 27mm tank, I can verify that it hold a 25 mm with no problem and from eyeing it they are probably correct in saying 27mm. I can’t verify or have the equipment to get the data but it seems like the power may be off by 5 to 10 watts once you start getting up there in wattage. Which is no big deal or a deal breaker but be aware you may have to adjust the wattage setting you are used to vaping at.

Now temp control; when working it works well, but that is when it is consistent and I also was kicked out a few times. I hope a firmware update will solve this problem but I could not find one as of 11/29. As soon as there is one I will revisit TC. I don’t have much patience when it comes to inconsistent and being kicked out.

zJsx9Qg.jpg

Talk about the Tank:

The ELLO T tank uses the same coils as all the ELLO tanks. You have a choice to run the tank as 2ml tank or a 4ml tank. It is top fill and the size of the drip tip is not a 510 or a 810. It is wider than my standard 810 drip tips I have. The top cap does have some Knurling to it which is nice when unscrewing to fill. I ran about 3 tanks as a 2 ml and since then switched it out to the 4ml. If there was a difference in flavor I could not tell.

qqh5Dbj.png

Coils

In the kit you will get the HW3 coil has a rating of 50 to 130 watts with a best rating of 70 to 90 watts. The HW4 coil has a rating of 40 to 110 watts and a best of rating of 60 to 80 watts. I used both and both were flavorful and gave off some nice clouds. Using 70vg / 30 pg juice I experience no wicking issues while using either of these coils. You have a total of 4 choices for coils, what is nice is the kit comes with a guide for coils. This will definitely make it easy on the beginner.
rkKpkk1.png
hOyd0Ch.png

Overall

I really like the Eleaf Invoke. The size, look and light weight are great. It is easy to carry around if you’re out and about and with it being a duel 18650 battery mod it takes away from carrying a spare battery. Not mentioning this could be a nice stealth vape. Now if you’re like me and love your Pico you will absolutely love this mod for the reasons I just mentioned... Not much different in size, feel and you get your duel battery mod. The tank is a nice tank that gives you flavor and clouds. Plenty of choices in coils so there should be no problem finding one suited for you. I only have a couple things that came to mind as far as cons. It would be nice if they included a 510 drip tip adapter, and they need to work on the TC. For the Tank possibly a RBA deck.

This is just my opinion but I think Eleaf hit a home run with the Invoke.

Buy from Links

https://www.eleafus.com/invoke-with-ello-t-no-battery.html

For our friends on the other side of the pond

https://www.eleafworld.co.uk/latest-releases/eleaf-invoke-e-cig-kit-and-e-liquid.html

Thanks For Reading!

Ray

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Nice one Ray! Any leaking experienced on the tank itself?

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you and NO leaking. It has some pretty hearty O Rings holding it all together and it seals nice and tight.

I probably should of mentioned that, well I will keep that in mind. Thanks

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
White one is nice to. Like u, the first thing I said, was WOWW!! this thing is so small and sleek for a dual 18650 mod. I was amazed at the size of this thing. It is smaller than most if not all of my singles 18650 mods. Crazy! Form factor is super.nice and comfy in the hand. #ladies the menu screen is nice and bright. 1.3" nice!!
I'm super impressed. Great job Eleaf!
Now I need the ello t tank to match. Only thing that will look matchy matchy on top.of this is the ello t white tank. That will look super sexy. Need a rba to come with the tank though, because after the 2 coils that come with the tank are gone ,, I don't want to be buying coil heads every week... Guess the eleaf erl rba coil head is a purchase will have to make along with the tank.
Shoutout to @Miller SM for sending me this tank in a giveaway!! Thanks! I love it.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20171222_074435.jpg
Not very matchy matchy with the target tank on it. Need that white ello t tank. The mod is super good looking though! Copper colored accents really make it look like a nice mod. Super impressed. Highly Recommend this mod to all!!
@Miller SM

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I gave mine to my son, he was looking for a duel battery mod and loved his pico. So this was a natural fit for him and he has been loving it ever since! Glad you like yours.

DanDubya

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got a black invoke.

Love it. Super pocketable. Never ran out of battery during full day chain vaping at 55-65 watts.

Great mod

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bad news... I got the ello t tank in today to go with the invoke mod. Also purchased and shipped with the ello t tank was the eleaf erl rba. I thought after the 2 coils that come with the tank I would use the rba.. the eleaf erl rba is wayy to big to fit in the ello t tank. Sucks. I thought it was going to be compatible. So now need another rba that will fit ? I can show pics if ya want.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
From what I looked up real quick here so I could be wrong that RBA is compactible with the new MELO RT 25 atomizer. I wasn't aware of any RBA decks that would fit. However if you or I find one please let me know and I will share if I run across it.

VU Sponsors