Become a Patron!

Eleaf iJust 2?

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So the most powerful device I have is an eGrip (not so powerful). I like it, but I still have many frustrations with leaking and general upkeep.

I saw the rip trippers guy make a video on the Eleaf iJust 2 kit. Right after I saw the vapor production on it and the fact it's about 35 bucks, I decided that's probably what I want now.

I just want to know if any of you have it and can say anything about it. Also, it was mentioned that it is non-rebuildable. Has anyone done any hacks to rebuild theirs? I don't want to pay ten bucks for 5 heads, unless of course the heads last very long. Rip trippers said his last 2 weeks, but I don't listen to that because I know he has dozens of devices and obviously is switching between them.

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got an ijust2 atty with ni200 coils on a istick tc40w mod... This wednesday will be 2 weeks that I've been using it daily pushing about 10-13 mls a day through it... I started out with the first coil then swapped them to see how much vapor reduction there was after a week. There was a little bit of a difference but the original coil was far from done... So I soaked it in hot water for about 2 hours and dried it out good and put it back in last night and it's vaping good as new!

My only experiences are with your cheap 14mm tanks, a nautilus mini and now this ijust2... I can't accurately review it yet because I don't have much to compare it to... I get great flavor and a good bit of vapor. It also has a good bit of airflow, which I really like for direct lung inhales! This would not be a good atty for mouth to lung inhalers, in fact I find it to be nearly impossible to mouth to lung this thing. It does come with a very ugly rubber ring that you can slip on to it around the air holes to close airflow a bit, but doesn't change the airflow much (not even close for mouth to lungers) and did I mention the optional ring is ugly? So needless to say, even if I wanted a more restricted airflow it would not be going on my atty lol!

As for the drip tip it has a wide bore drip tip, which I've grown quite partial to but my wife thinks is ridiculous... and it will fit just about any drip tip that you want to put on it I believe...

The only draw back I've found is that the top hardware and bottom part surrounding the pyrex glass doesn't come off. Or atleast I haven't been able to get it to budge. If this would come off it would make cleaning a great deal easier! Maybe I'm missing something or not trying hard enough though I'll go check with Rip Trippers to see if his come apart lol... I'm rather OCD about my cleaning process.. besides I am inhaling this stuff!

Any questions let me know, I hate that I can't me more objective since I don't have much to compare it to but like to be as helpful as I can be!

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got an ijust2 atty with ni200 coils on a istick tc40w mod... This wednesday will be 2 weeks that I've been using it daily pushing about 10-13 mls a day through it... I started out with the first coil then swapped them to see how much vapor reduction there was after a week. There was a little bit of a difference but the original coil was far from done... So I soaked it in hot water for about 2 hours and dried it out good and put it back in last night and it's vaping good as new!

My only experiences are with your cheap 14mm tanks, a nautilus mini and now this ijust2... I can't accurately review it yet because I don't have much to compare it to... I get great flavor and a good bit of vapor. It also has a good bit of airflow, which I really like for direct lung inhales! This would not be a good atty for mouth to lung inhalers, in fact I find it to be nearly impossible to mouth to lung this thing. It does come with a very ugly rubber ring that you can slip on to it around the air holes to close airflow a bit, but doesn't change the airflow much (not even close for mouth to lungers) and did I mention the optional ring is ugly? So needless to say, even if I wanted a more restricted airflow it would not be going on my atty lol!

As for the drip tip it has a wide bore drip tip, which I've grown quite partial to but my wife thinks is ridiculous... and it will fit just about any drip tip that you want to put on it I believe...

The only draw back I've found is that the top hardware and bottom part surrounding the pyrex glass doesn't come off. Or atleast I haven't been able to get it to budge. If this would come off it would make cleaning a great deal easier! Maybe I'm missing something or not trying hard enough though I'll go check with Rip Trippers to see if his come apart lol... I'm rather OCD about my cleaning process.. besides I am inhaling this stuff!

Any questions let me know, I hate that I can't me more objective since I don't have much to compare it to but like to be as helpful as I can be!

So you're using a different battery than the one in the Ijust2 kit? Is it more or less powerful? I do want more vapor than my 20watt egrip because I had some oral surgery as a kid and always have trouble tasting things, so the more vapor the better.

How long do you think one of those heads will last before burning?
My main concern is that, because my other devices went through heads so quickly, I started rebuilding to save money, but I'm terrible at rebuilding even after almost a year. So as long as the ijust2 heads last at least 1.5 weeks of chain vaping, I'd want it.

Also, do you think it produces more vapor than my 20 watt egrip at 1.2 ohms?

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes I have the istick TC 40W which I love... I've been using the Ijust2 in Temperature control mode only so i can't say how it will handle with the ijust2 battery... I do find it rather interesting that eleaf fails to mention anything about the battery other than it's 2600 mah which tells me nothing about how much power is going to the atty... Sorry I can't be more informative there...

As for coil life it's hard for me to say... I've run roughly 60 to 70 mls of juice through one and it's not giving me any signs of quitting... Still vapes good clouds well and airflow hasn't changed that I can tell... I don't know that the couple of hour hot water soak helped or not I feel that it would help extend the life by cleaning off any gunk on the coils and clearing out the cotton a bit... but like I say I've only had it just less than 2 weeks and I have yet to toss a coil and as far as I can tell 10 to 13 mls a day is a good bit of juice to be pushing through it...

My inexperience is going to hinder me from being able to adequately answer alot of questions but I try to help as much as I can... lol

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I purchased the ijust2 for my friend. I thought it was awesome when I tried it. Great clouds and flavor. Battery works well on it.

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Screenshot_2015-08-09-22-23-17.png One more thing... Here is a screenshot of rip trippers trying out the ijust2. That is a LOT of vapor to me. I have a hard time believing this ijust2 can do that, because I've tried other people's more expensive, and more powerful vapes, and they only make a third of a cloud that size with a long drag. Can those of you with the ijust2 tell me if it really has clouds that size? Check out the pic or watch the video.
Screenshot_2015-08-09-22-23-17.png

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been heavily eyeing this setup due to it's form factor and entry level pricing. I was looking at ijust2 heads and vapenw "stated cross compatible with the Atlantis, Atlantis 2, and Melo Sub Ohm Tank". This might send me looking for a rebuild deck in stead of ever buying replacement coils it from the get go.

As far as rips clouds I believe he has a great lighting set up when making his reviews. Even an istick with aspire mini nautilus will look like it's "chucking clouds" under a street light. I just like the size portability and it doesn't leak everywhere. Even the Istick 40w TC and a subtank mini would be a great rebuildable combo for someone without a charger. Hopefully I was helpful in some fashion.

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@rj9923 - seems about right... I watched his review back when I ordered my ijust2 atty for my istick TC40w and it's pretty much spot on...

Arizona

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've had my iJust2 for a month now and I love it. For the price you can't beat it. I run between my Troll, Plume Veil, and iJust2 tank daily, and I'm getting 2-3 weeks per coil (.3 ohm). I just did a video on my YouTube channel, but I'm on my phone and posting it here is a beotch. Look me up... Desertvaper Arizona on YouTube, its just my 2¢. Great device! Get one, you won't be disappointed.

I just got the iJust2 but I haven't been able to use it because the battery won't charge or turn on at all. Has this happened to anyone else and if so how can I fix it?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As the video states , you have to push the fire button a certain amount of times to turn it on , have you watched it, or did it come with a manual?
Welcome to VU:)

Thanks for the welcome! And I watched several reviews on YouTube before buying. My battery just won't charge and when I press the button the five times to turn on it doesn't do anything. Also I just got it this morning :p

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you have on it for a topper, I think it comes with it's own tank, wondering if you have a DOA coil?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bad coil? Did it come with 2 of them?
Some mods won't fire if the coil is bad.
Or maybe you got a defective mod altogether

Just the one. But wouldn't it be the battery? Seeing as it doesn't charge or turn on even without the tank connected. Just guessing , this is my first mod

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It could very well be, Like I mentioned a defective unit? I would contact the vendor and see if they can replace the kit.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've sent a message, but they are closed until Monday then I'll be calling them. Super sad about it! I really appreciate you helping me! :)
I don't blame you a bit, I'd be bummed too, Let us know what happens ok?

I'll definitely be back with news of what happen! While I'm here have any suggestions for a good cheaper starting mod? I'm currently just vaping a V2 series7.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
people seem to like the Kbox and the Isticks for entry level and price point:)

Might be a few days late and a dollar short but. . I just successfully rebuilt the iJust2 sub ohm tank. I've had it for about a month now, I like it a lot; but upgraded to an Innokin Disrupter. Anyway the way I tried rebuilding it was with a vertical coil (it leaked BAD). No matter what I couldn't get the cotton right, either too much or too little. I gave my wife the Kanger Subox Nano Kit, so I was watching (I think the riptrippers guy) rebuild the OCC head. If you haven't watched that video, watch it. I did a horizontal build with 5 wraps of triple twisted 28g kanthal, it came out to about .5
I think the cotton through the coil instead of wrapped around it made all the difference. I used a tiny trim nail to hold the coil in place, put the head together and wicked it through the 2 holes, right through the coil. I was positive it was gonna leak, just cuz of the little amount of cotton; but it's working like when I pulled it outta the package again! Def don't throw those heads, or any extra heads away, cuz you can rebuild it.
New guy from Boston here, what's up people. .

So you're using a different battery than the one in the Ijust2 kit? Is it more or less powerful? I do want more vapor than my 20watt egrip because I had some oral surgery as a kid and always have trouble tasting things, so the more vapor the better.

My main concern is that, because my other devices went through heads so quickly, I started rebuilding to save money, but I'm terrible at rebuilding even after almost a year. So as long as the ijust2 heads last at least 1.5 weeks of chain vaping, I'd want it.

I bought 2 eleaf ijust2 and the tankks leak from the air holes om both of them

The tank comes apart if unscrew the inside after you take the bottom off, I found out by accident when I filled up a new one the first time.

The tank comes apart if you unscrew the inside after you take the bottom off ,I found out by accident the first time i filled a tank. my only issue with the Ijust2 is that the tanks leak from the air holes on both of the ones I have, so I use a RBA tank

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The tank comes apart if you unscrew the inside after you take the bottom off ,I found out by accident the first time i filled a tank. my only issue with the Ijust2 is that the tanks leak from the air holes on both of the ones I have, so I use a RBA tank
Do you have the airflow control ring for those tanks? Close off the airflow completely when you go to fill those. Fill the tank, open up of the airflow while it's still upside down, then close it off again, then turn it right side up. It should take care of the matter, but you might get a little from time to time.

Do you have the airflow control ring for those tanks? Close off the airflow completely when you go to fill those. Fill the tank, open up of the airflow while it's still upside down, then close it off again, then turn it right side up. It should take care of the matter, but you might get a little from time to time.
Thank you this seemed to help.

VU Sponsors