Become a Patron!

Ejuice 2 Die 4

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I won the entire line including the new last breath. Now I won't lie I read the flavor descriptions before I even recieved them and thought ew alot of these dont sound like something I would like. The reason I thought that was I dont care for banana, coconut menthol but I do like mango and citrus and blueberries and custard so I figured i would like 1 or 2 of them but that was it. Boy was I in for a surprise. Ejuice 2 Die 4 is one of them vendors that make me glad I go outside of my comfort zone. I have tried 5 of the 7 so far and they are all delicious and definitely to die 4. Am I ever glad I had the opportunity to try them all. My favorite out of the bunch so far was a shocker to me. It is cold breath which is a citrus menthol. It is amazing not over loaded with menthol but just the right amount to make it a chilled citrus. Very well balanced. The banana in Eternal Love is amazing. It is kind of a cross between banana bread and banana pudding to me but its not a funky banana its an amazing banana. Thank you very much for the opportunity to go out of my comfort zone and Thank you for making me happy I did. I have enjoyed every flavor I have tried so far especially the ones that were not something I would have normally chosen. If you are on the fence about trying Ejuice 2 Die 4 hop that fence and go for it you won't be sorry.

VU Sponsors