Become a Patron!

eGo V V2 Boomstick HELP!!!!

Ok I have been using this Boomstick for a year still works great but I'm looking for more flavor and a harder hit. I'm not looking into the throat hitter but what can I do to improve what I have. I'm using an aspire tank dual coil 2.1 3.0-6.0 V. Is there a better mod that I could use for say construction sites it's hard to hold that big stick upright without leaking. The guys at posh vapors in garland don't really give a clear picture of what does what. I'm just looking to upgrade my gear to get a harder hit. Don't know much but I know enough about them to know I don't want a rebuild.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I would strongly suggest an iStick or MVP. Both are pocket friendly.. VV/VW... and depending on which one you get, go all the way up to 50W.
For tanks, Aspire is the way to go... either the Nautilus or Nautilus Mini. If you want subohm... kanger subtank or Aspire Atlantis.

I'm probably going to upgrade to the MVP. But what is better when choosing a tank you mentioned sub ohm. What's the difference in the tanks ?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
While it will not stay upright, the perfect mod IMHO for a construction site is the Dovpo E-LVT,

You can run over that sucker with a car.

Well, that's what they say and I tend to believe it as I have one myself!

Bid2ask77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you are looking for great battery life and something to fit in your pocket the istick 50w has 4400mAh plus you can charge and Vape at the same time.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You want flavor and clouds? The previous posts detail it well. Try an Ego One. My local b&M gave me one, for a fill and vape, it's pretty good.

VU Sponsors