Become a Patron!

Efusion Duo DNA 200 replacement lipo ?

siebert.brian

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have looked for a week now , everywhere and cannot find a replacement lipo for my Efusion Duo. Its sad I'm going to have to buy a new DNA mod for the 9v output I like. I messaged Lost Vapes several times and recieved no response. I messaged evolv and they replied with nothing. I thought I foound a fit , ordered the battery $50 , wow I know, and the place calls me and tells me they don't have the lipo pack I ordered.The one on Ebay does not fit before you mention that. I've gt nothing. Sad.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is unfortunate but just use a smaller mah on ebay. check the size. you really will not notice much difference if it is 10% smaller. people do not realize lipo wears out. sometimes only 150 cycles. that is why only buy reputable brands. I know Efusion is pretty.I think you can see why I hate LV. they have the battery but good luck getting them to give it to you or even sell it. They just do not care. If you want a new DNA finder is very nice takes primaries so does not have that problem. 250 is big and 167 only from China now but they are not mch more money than your battery! look around first. Not as pretty as Efusion but actually feels way better to hold. Just a couple of options.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have looked for a week now , everywhere and cannot find a replacement lipo for my Efusion Duo. Its sad I'm going to have to buy a new DNA mod for the 9v output I like. I messaged Lost Vapes several times and recieved no response. I messaged evolv and they replied with nothing. I thought I foound a fit , ordered the battery $50 , wow I know, and the place calls me and tells me they don't have the lipo pack I ordered.The one on Ebay does not fit before you mention that. I've gt nothing. Sad.

Sounds like it’s the same size as the one in my vaporshark. Maybe check their website? I know they sell replacements for the VS and maybe it will fit your duo? Good luck.

siebert.brian

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thanks for the suggestions, but nothing has worked so far . I've ordered 2 batreries , returned one and going to rerurn the second also because they do not fit. I've looked for smaller and they drop big time 450mah and such. I haven't even been able to find a 900mah to fit the dimensions and thats sacrificing quite a bit 1300mah 3s to 900mah 3s , but I'd do it if it would fit . Anyone please help. 63×32×16mm is what i have.

Thebrain

Member For 4 Years
You contacted Evolv directly? Cause I have 3 of these mods with bad chips, probably screens and fuses but I explained that LV is basically non existent after the sale they just asked for receipts and proof of purchase and they have agreed to RMA all 3 Lost Vape Efusion Duo Mods. Of course I had receipts as I was able to log back into the sites I purchased them from in late 2016 and all 3 are authentic. But lost vape is a total joke when it comes to customer service! I’m just trying to figure out if I should send it with the Lipo or the dual 18650 battery tray which I’m looking to buy if anyone that reads this has one to sell message me

VU Sponsors