Become a Patron!

Efun top poor customer service

speedman2049

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, long time lurker here from Canada!

Just wanted to share my experience so far with Efun top and their crappy customer service so far...

So i'll share what's happened so far and let me know what you guys think.

So it's the first time ever that i wanted to order from efun top and wanted to place an order for 3 items coming to a little over $108us (which is a little over $140cad+5% conversion fee). I added all my items into my cart, and one of the items, a box mod, was showing as $55.99. This was at around ~9:30pm (est. eastern standard time) on October the 13th. When i went to go finally checkout the box mod price went from $55.99 to $67.99! I then emptied my cart and re-added all 3 items and the same thing happened again with the box mod $67.99! I emptied the cart again and then created an account, and tried re-adding all 3 items again but still had the same issue with the box mod showing $67.99.

At this point i sent a message using the "Leave a Message" at the bottom right of the page before continuing with my order to get this corrected but didn't get a reply.

After a couple of days, i sent an email to their support email address telling them the whole situation and that I still have the items in my cart under my account and would like this issue corrected before making my order.

I then got a reply:
Hi
this item sever days ago has an activity 57.99$ now it is over , the price is $67.99 please understand

I then replied back to the email stating that I had placed the item and price was shown as $55.99, only several minutes later when I clicked on checkout, it was now showing $67.99 and that it was not acceptable to me as a first time buyer of their site and to please fix it otherwise I may not go through with my order of several items.

Got another reply:
HI
this item the factory changed the price so now the price is 67.99$

They didn't even bother acknowledging anything that i said so i sent another reply to them saying;
Hello again,

What I don't understand is just in a matter of a couple of minutes before I checked out for my order, the price changed, literally within a couple of minutes as I was checking out my order.

Furthermore, what I also don't understand is the very very bad customer service from you guys considering I'm a first time customer wanting to make an order over $100 US for several items, to try you guys out, was about to place the order and then the price changes. That does not sound fair to me.

I believe that if you guys had any good customer service that you would have been able to fix this by either giving me the price that I was about to pay for that item or at least give me free shipping to compensate for the difference, but in return all your customer service has given me was just excuses.

I would like this issue to be escalated to your manager and have them email me back in regards to this issue, otherwise I will be posting on a forum that I regularly visit (vapingunderground) about this very bad experience in regards to the lack of any customer service you guys have.

Thank you

Needless to say I'm not to happy with efun top right now and their crappy customer service that couldn't care less about their customers

speedman2049

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, so just an update on this so far if anyone is interested.

So i had asked that a manager get back to me and no manager. Just one of their regular reps replied to me this:
hi
i am sorry for this our price very low so we have no free shipping , if your order morre than 200$ please go to our wholsale web the price will lower

They don't have any sense of any customer service. I'll send them another email that i want to speak to a manager once again and see how that goes...

speedman2049

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like this was finally resolved. One of the managers emailed me back and they promised to give me a 5% discount on my next order. Still wished i had gotten the box mod for the price that was showing though.

VU Sponsors