Become a Patron!

Efest 26650 32Acont/62Apulse/3500mAh batt

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just picked up a couple purple Efest 26650 batts rated at 32A continuous
and 64A pulse..while they are in the charger I thought I'd ask if anybody has tried these batts and if they're any good..
Local vape shop where I got them today says they are the best 26650 batt yet..I hope so!

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking about getting one of them for the mech I have coming in soon. With non pulse, it should handle down to .12 ohms, which is lower than I ever intend on going. I know Efest gets good reviews and they have good mAh ratings too. I also like the new PV batteries, higher cont amp and mAh rating. But not as many reviews yet. They should treat you good, thats for sure.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was thinking about getting one of them for the mech I have coming in soon. With non pulse, it should handle down to .12 ohms, which is lower than I ever intend on going. I know Efest gets good reviews and they have good mAh ratings too. I also like the new PV batteries, higher cont amp and mAh rating. But not as many reviews yet. They should treat you good, thats for sure.
Well the voltage drop from 4.2v full charge is 3.75v firing my low .15 ohm build ..it seems to be a good batt so far..good thick clouds on the zenith with 26g parallel coils..better than I expected!

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive been running them in a brass monkee for the past few days and i have no complaints. (Just that 26650s take a bit longer to charge than 18650s) they hit nice and hard and have a decent run time. Efest has another on out with less amps but more mah.... The efest green.

VU Sponsors