Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2% FA Fig Fresh
1% FA Marzipan
1% FA Catalan Cream
1% FA RY4
1% FA Maxx-Blend
1% FA Oak Wood

Not a bad shake and vape but it really starts to come together after a good 3 days. I know its 7% flavoring and I did try it at half strength but this is where I like it best.

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm getting to say that a lot lately. I am up to 64 flavors now no matter how small the bottles are haha

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Everytime I vape Fig, I think of a tobacco. I betcha that's really good, Edd.

Reactions: Edd

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Huckleberried! It's my first crack at it so I hope it actually tastes as good as I think it does.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is really delicious - I made two lots - one in 6mg for me, and one in 24mg for the smoker! I stuck it in the crockpot for a couple of hours, so I hope it's done :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lost me on the fig.. bad child hood experience from eating to many.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But it's such a good vape!
I might try a batch and see if mom would enjoy it.
She is latched firmly on tobaccos and coffees, she will test out a good mix I do and say yep that is good but not putting in my tank.

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lost me on the fig.. bad child hood experience from eating to many.
I feel you, I did the same thing with alchol in my youth, can't stand the stuff now. So if theres a recipe with booze in it I leave it out but sometimes I just have to skip it if it's the main focus.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn!! I never thought of fig and tobacco!! FA flavor is something like black figs or traditional ones? (Now I hate myself for not getting it in my last batch)

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've only ever had black figs. This reminds me of those and it's fairly sweet on it's own in my opinion. If you like figs you will like this fig flavor I have no doubts. Just add it to the never ending next batch HA!

It tastes like a plain fresh fig it's not candy like on it's own

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I remember black figs and molasses at my grandma's kitchen, I can't remember if it was something she used to mix, but I remember those 2 combined...deep flavor, definitely sweet, just love it. Might try that combo once I get fig.... and molasses....

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I remember black figs and molasses at my grandma's kitchen, I can't remember if it was something she used to mix, but I remember those 2 combined...deep flavor, definitely sweet, just love it. Might try that combo once I get fig.... and molasses....
My Grandma used to make fig bars with molasses. She picked that stuff up during the depression when molasses was cheaper than sugar.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Grandma used to make fig bars with molasses. She picked that stuff up during the depression when molasses was cheaper than sugar.
Yep, same as my grandma, I guess she got used to molasses because she used that in everything (and I love it) and she had a few fig trees in her backyard, so 1+1
Too bad TPA molasses has diacetyl, but I am still giving it a shot and make a little batch, and I'll see what happens.

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow Ed, this is fantastic! I had to make a version using less flavoring, too much flavoring(PG) aggravates my tinnitus and this flavor combo is a keeper. I'm loving the Oak with tobacco, been working on a recipe using it like you did here, sooo good!

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks down! I'm glad you gave it a try :) and I'm most certainly glad you enjoyed it!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It really is good. The friend I made it for never showed up, but another friend loved it, so I made her a bottle!

jensy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh Ed you out did yourself with this recipe . It is FABULOUS !!!!!

buckethead

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ordered up some flavors just to try this recipe out. Many thanks for the share. I'll post back when I get my vape mail and get it mixed up.

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered up some flavors just to try this recipe out. Many thanks for the share. I'll post back when I get my vape mail and get it mixed up.
this recipe looks wonderful. i just ordered the *fixins* i needed from bull city vapes. i'm very anxious to try this. thanks much for creating/posting Edd.

Awesome! I hope you like it as much as I do:)

junquedujour

Member For 4 Years
just mixed 30ml-~16mg-~75vg of this up and did a shake 'n vape. i am a firm believer in that any baccy flavor has to *rest* from a few days to few weeks to really blossom, butButBUT i could not wait. initial thoughts are that it seems the marzipan is the dominate flavor - keeping in mind that i DID just use the drops from the bottles with the ASSumption of 40drops=1ml - cuz i was excited to try this. i like it, but it seems a little too candy-like for my tastes at this point.

i'm going to let it rest and give it a spin in a few days and see if i am going to add a drop or two more of the fig, which, of the 6 ingredients, is the one i am really hoping comes thru.

for now i will hurry up and wait. heh.

Edd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah all you need to do is wait faster haha. Don't take those percents as gospel. Feel free to mess around with it, that's where the fun is anyway. Give it a solid 3 days for everything to start mellowing out. The longer it sits (couple weeks) the more the maxx blend is going to get up front. As far as sweet yeah it's going to stay sweet. The oak wood will take some of the sweet away with time but not really.

If you end up changing stuff around let me know I would like to try it as well:)

VU Sponsors