Become a Patron!

ECX's FW Prices up by almost 60%

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, my wife and I found 2 flavors that we really enjoy from FW - Extreme Ice and Blue Ice. However, I'm really turned off by the fact that the prices at ecx went up by almost 60%. Considering the amount of flavor I have to use in my juice, and the fact that I chain vape like a freight train, the cost effectiveness of these flavors at ecx has vanished.

Just wanted to mention this. I am not bashing ecx, they've always shipped properly, packaged properly, and pricing isn't always bad.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, my wife and I found 2 flavors that we really enjoy from FW - Extreme Ice and Blue Ice. However, I'm really turned off by the fact that the prices at ecx went up by almost 60%. Considering the amount of flavor I have to use in my juice, and the fact that I chain vape like a freight train, the cost effectiveness of these flavors at ecx has vanished.

Just wanted to mention this. I am not bashing ecx, they've always shipped properly, packaged properly, and pricing isn't always bad.
I just went to check there, and I see that either their FW has gone up significantly or I've forgotten. Go over to Bull City Vapor - their prices are significantly lower for FW! http://www.bullcityvapor.com/

delabs

Member For 4 Years
I went to FW website and ordered there. If it's a flavor I really like its worth it. I only pay a couple bucks more for a four oz bottle than a 30 ml bottle. Definitely worth it for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i just dont want to get killed on shipping either, i highly doubt it costs almost $13 to ship 8oz of flavor (FW's shipping quote to me... I live in Ohio)

VU Sponsors