Become a Patron!

ECX - 40% off flavors

VelvetA

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ecigexpress has a 40% off flavors coupon code - FLAVOR40 (Good til Dec 7th)

It means FA flavors are 1.80 for 10ml and 3.60 for 30ml. I just picked up the ones that were oos at BCV the other day, plus some TFA and FW that I wanted and a bunch of FE that I thought to try. My 62.00 order got knocked down to 37.00 and because over 60.00 initially, free shipping!

Anyway, if anyone needs to restock or stock up, this would be a good time :)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huck, you got a List of what you ordered ? I don't want anyone passing me by in my flavor collection :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Huck, you got a List of what you ordered ? I don't want anyone passing me by in my flavor collection :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have to be a vendor to pass you by in flavors, Tball.

Black Fire Tobacco by FlavourArt
Burley Tobacco by FlavourArt
Cherry by FlavourArt
Clove by FlavourArt
Cookie by FlavourArt
Kiwi by FlavourArt
Licorice by FlavourArt
Lime Tahiti by FlavourArt
Mad Fruit by FlavourArt
Maxx Blend Tobacco by FlavourArt
Oba Oba by FlavourArt
Tuscan Reserve Ultimate Tobacco by FlavourArt
Gold Ducat Tobacco by Inawera 10ml
Juicy Orange by Capella Flavor Drops
Sweet Strawberry by Capella Flavor Drops
White Chocolate Flavor By Signature

Then earlier in the week, I received my BCV order, like misswish.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man , i really went overboard , i actually ordered three 10 ml bottles , this is coming from a guy who typically purchases a single 1 dram sample size bottle every six weeks .

Thanks for the info Velvet A , i'm fully stocked now , i have an astonishing twenty five (filled to the rim i might add ) sample size flavors and if it wasn't for you i would still be severely lacking with a mere twenty two .

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Darn it, I knew I forgot something! That white chocolate! Oh well, there is always next time. :oops:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*sigh* I've resisted all the sales till now.....but not sure I can hold out any longer! Oregano is calling my name:eek:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Only disappointing thing about this vendor is that FA doesn't come in original Flavorart bottles , don't know why.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They probably purchase the flavors in large quantities (several large containers instead of many small ones) and they divvy it out as necessary.

This sale sucks. I was out of Strawberry, so I needed that anyway, but all they had was 10ml and 250ml, and 10ml is not enough. Then I needed another couple of ADVs, so I had to get some more flavors to try out. All in all, another $40 gone! That's $40 AFTER the discount. :cry:

I don't have any money!

BTW, THANK YOU for posting this deal! :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A little 411!!!!!

The nic is also included in the discount I guess. When I applied the code just now, it also discounted my nic.

I placed a fair order, for flavors. But I thought I'd see if the nic was included, and to my delight, IT WAS.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried their nic and thought it was average at best , it definitely had a much stronger smell than the nic i get elsewhere.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I only make juice for my wife and myself. If it is more peppery, then that's ok for us.

Were I making juice for other people, I would be more concerned.
Thanks for the info though. It's good to know.

My first order of nic was from RTS Vape. Have you used it from them and how would you compare it?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I only make juice for my wife and myself. If it is more peppery, then that's ok for us.

Were I making juice for other people, I would be more concerned.
Thanks for the info though. It's good to know.

My first order of nic was from RTS Vape. Have you used it from them and how would you compare it?

My intention was not to be critical of your choice , just something i noticed . At full price i would avoid but at 40% off no problem. Don't know how i would explain the smell but it's there, i have not tried RTS so i couldn't say.

SombreroCat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The code works for pg and vg too

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I received a notice this morning that mine had shipped! :)

That's a LOT of strawberry, so I hope it's not leaking!

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did you really? And if so, why? lol!

ecx keeps ignoring the reviews I submit for that one. Apparently they won't show what I have to say. I can't imagine why.

Yes, I really did! :oops:
And yes, I knew better but just had to see for myself.
What better time when it was on sale and 40% off that.

I wanted to try some new things and in my defense it is not FA.
It is FE and it was labeled "Sweet Bread". This HAS to be the same stuff.
My first thought upon smelling it was "it's not THAT bad".
Ummmm... yea it is. SO glad it didn't leak!

I will make a diluted bottle to keep but the rest has to go. :eek:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I would have videotaped my mixing last night. I am not upset just puzzled. I mix hangsen tobaccos in 200mL shots. I opened my hangsen red usa. Used a syringe and only had 8mL in the bottle (ECX) Completely ruined my recipe. I assumed I paid for 10mLs. Nothing is going right in my diy adventures. :) From crappy nic to shorted flavorings.

I hate to sound negative. I usually would not care if it was FA or another brand. However, I buy Hangsen 10mL and use it in one shot. :I have some authentic Hangsen from bull city. I'm going to measure that tonight and mix.

Be sure you tell ECX about this. I've not measured the amounts in their bottles, but there are times I've wondered if it was a full 10ml.

daddybizzle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone want some bread crust? :oops: :eek:

I like Bread Crust. Assuming you are referring to FA Bread Crust. It's just super strong. Too too strong. I dilute it way down. Works great for PB&J recipes. Now the FE Sweet Bread Crust... That's a whole other animal.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As GREAT as this sale was, I'm still hating shrink wrapped bottles. I had 20 to open. I've heard some had way more than that. My thoughts are with you and your fingers.

VU Sponsors