Become a Patron!

ecig.com shady/deceptive review system/contest

mcginnis314

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello all! I recently got an e-mail from ecig.com regarding a new contest they are holding. They are giving away a Kanger Subox kit from their site. This alone is a great thing. It is the way they are going about the contest and the ONLY way to be entered/win is VERY unprofessional I.M.O. First, they require you to like them on Facebook (not a problem in the least bit). Second, you MUST go to their webpage, find the product page for the Kanger Subox kit, and write a 5 star review for the product. This is where it gets SHADY/DECEPTIVE. The review is NOT an actual review of the product itself, but it is where you are to "tell us why you would like to win or a story about how you started vaping or how it has changed your life". So, the contest REQUIRES you to write a 5 STAR review on a product page, but its not a product review, just a contest entry. To me it seems like they are trying to get people to "jack up" ONLY the POSITIVE reviews for this product even though it has nothing to do with the actual USAGE of the product. Maybe it's just me, but this is very unprofessional as people will see MANY 5 star reviews that are just about people wanting to win a free product. Sorry for the rant, just thought people should be aware of these types of practices. To me it speaks a great deal about the CHARACTER of the company.

I have included a screenshot of the email I received from them.

ecig.com_screenshot.jpeg

VU Sponsors