╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Seriously? Just wow!
I am happy I selected to join and only join VU.
Is ECF run by children?
Same here. I lurked here and there for a couple months before joining here. VU is a much better community.

I don't think it is run by children, I think it is run by descendants of the gestapo.

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't participate there. They insist I am a supplier which is news to me. They disabled my account and want me to sign up as a supplier simply because I have a domain which is the same as my username....I don't use the domain or any other means to supply or sell anything so I don't get it and just don't read or post there.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Ocelot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is more of a case of how dumb can you get. I received a warning this morning for posting a link. Nothing new here however it was for their own Disrupter Contest!

Rule Reminder - Inappropriate Content

Your message (Innokin Owners Group Thread) contains inappropriate content:
Free raffle for 400 Disrupters!

Upviral
Posting your referral code is not permitted on ECF. It's no different than posting an affiliate code which is not permitted.

Forum Rules | E-Cigarette Forum

6esk.jpg

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Um, op, your post there wasn't pulled for the reason you claim. It was pulled for posting a referral code, not for linking to a contest. As this was already explained to you by multiple members and sn admin, I question your motives here
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

The Ocelot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Um, op, your post there wasn't pulled for the reason you claim. It was pulled for posting a referral code, not for linking to a contest. As this was already explained to you by multiple members and sn admin, I question your motives here
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
<<< Waves to USMCotaku ;) You gotcha watch cap on?

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I were an admin here on VU and a member tried to link to a contest with a referral code that benefits only them and created multiple accounts, I would be polishing up the ban hammer.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here when that happens they get roasted by the members , That has a better outcome:) which makes us different and a hell of a lot better forum than they will ever be.

JerryRM

Member For 4 Years
Ah, yup, it was a can opener !!!!! No wonder you lost me, Whis, that's on FB. LOL

You shouldn't confuse an old man, like that. :p

The Ocelot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hiya to one of the few ECF folks I really miss...even though I was a nobody lurker when I was there...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Thank you :) I try. All I care about is helping people to stop smoking.

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Promoting e-cigs to help people stop or slow down on smoking. That's the main purpose of all the e-cigarette forums....that's what it's all about. :)
Perhaps in a perfect world...

Let me know if you find it.

Jim

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its not just one or a few...

But everybody can hang here, have a Good Time and not worry about being bounced.

Hey Tony... Lets get the band back together!!!

Jim

PS I just looked back at my ECF Record, and I was not a member a month before I got a warning. Sheeesh

itsyourmove

Hockey Fan
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was a supporting member and two weeks later classwife gave me a week off. LOL

VU Sponsors