Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I still occasionally have a craving for a cigarette.
but I persevere and chain vape for a bit.
Almost off of nic. Down to 1.5 mg, been there from 2.5 for a couple of weeks.

I occasionally have a random thought of it, but craving? Nah, not since WTA and then weaning off it... but I draw a sharp demarcation between a random thought that can be vaped away, and a true craving, the kind that won't let you alone no matter what you do; I haven't had any cravings of that sort since WTA. I'm at 3.2mg currently; was at 3mg for quite a while, but I seemed so scattered sometimes, I thought maybe a smidge more nic could help, and it does seem to. I daresay I'll never stop using nic, there's simply too much risk of dementia in my gene pool, so I need to give my brain every possible edge. I think nic is very much like caffeine; low doses will never hurt you, it's only when the dose is very high that there are consequences.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I occasionally have a random thought of it, but craving? Nah, not since WTA and then weaning off it... but I draw a sharp demarcation between a random thought that can be vaped away, and a true craving, the kind that won't let you alone no matter what you do; I haven't had any cravings of that sort since WTA. I'm at 3.2mg currently; was at 3mg for quite a while, but I seemed so scattered sometimes, I thought maybe a smidge more nic could help, and it does seem to. I daresay I'll never stop using nic, there's simply too much risk of dementia in my gene pool, so I need to give my brain every possible edge. I think nic is very much like caffeine; low doses will never hurt you, it's only when the dose is very high that there are consequences.

Andria
Ohh I agree on the nic but need to get a nic test to get to non smoker status for insurance and such.
Damn insurance assholes ripping vapers off.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So Navy are bigger dicks than army - glad we settled that.one :)

Gotta be, after all submariners like myself always ---- do it deeper.

Sorry dahlin, that was so wrong on so many levels on my part. Not belaying it for it is true but i ought not have drew the penis in the sky either. ;)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got the Pico kit today that I won in Cacuqecig's contest. And I was right; it's so small, it feels really awkward in my hand.

newpico.jpg

But, it will come in handy for tucking into my purse when I go out someplace. Naturally I won't be using the Melo 3 that came with it; I gave that to my son. He hasn't tried it yet, but I told him if he likes the airflow, I'll order an RBA head for it.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got the Pico kit today that I won in Cacuqecig's contest. And I was right; it's so small, it feels really awkward in my hand.

View attachment 96999

But, it will come in handy for tucking into my purse when I go out someplace. Naturally I won't be using the Melo 3 that came with it; I gave that to my son. He hasn't tried it yet, but I told him if he likes the airflow, I'll order an RBA head for it.

Andria

Wow! That is awful tiny. I'd suggest a NaRDA or a NaRDA clone. You can close their airflow off for a tight draw. But then, I'm biased to NaRDA & now Gorge.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow! That is awful tiny. I'd suggest a NaRDA or a NaRDA clone. You can close their airflow off for a tight draw. But then, I'm biased to NaRDA & now Gorge.

No, not nearly tight enough to suit me. This is what I vape:

achillesairhole.jpg

That internal airhole is just a smidge over 1mm... maybe 1.2mm. PERFECT draw!

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will be the same size as the Pico Squeeze's I have on order.
A wasp will work perfectly on there.
A tiny vape rig.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Will be the same size as the Pico Squeeze's I have on order.
A wasp will work perfectly on there.
A tiny vape rig.

Yeah it really is. Good for stealth, or a small carry in a purse, but really awkward to hold and use, it's so extremely tiny. I used it long enough to make sure that it works, but then went back to my minibook -- the smallest that is comfortable for me.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is how it looks when coiled and wicked:

View attachment 97017

I wonder how many more times I have to reiterate that NO A FUCKING NARDA WOULD NOT SUIT ME AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

Oh gimme another 100 or so. *LOL* I am indeed joking though. You can blame @The Cromwell he give me the idea being a paid shrill for vape gear. see how effortlessly he plugs that Wasp Nano, huh? Bet he earns $0.17 for each time he says Wasp Nano, he fails, NaRDA pays $0.20 each time. :)

No, I actually earn nothing to suggest any product. If i like something genuinely, i pass it on word of mouth but never have taken a cent to promo stuff. Now, freebie services and such, courtesy samples that's different but i'll only plug it, again if i genuinely like it.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only get shill money from Wanko.

I plug stuff that I like. And I LIKE the Wasp.

Wanko plugs are mostly for grin factor.
I also like the Kanger mods I have tried.
The Kbox mini, Dripbox 160 and 2.
Like the Coppervapes.
Heck I even like the Dripbox attys, but not as much as the Wasp ;)
but just as much as the Velocity minis I have.
The velocity mini's have lots better build decks than the Kanger attys and the driptop kinda sucks on the Kanger attys. But as to the vape just as good to me if they are built right.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh gimme another 100 or so. *LOL* I am indeed joking though. You can blame @The Cromwell he give me the idea being a paid shrill for vape gear. see how effortlessly he plugs that Wasp Nano, huh? Bet he earns $0.17 for each time he says Wasp Nano, he fails, NaRDA pays $0.20 each time. :)

No, I actually earn nothing to suggest any product. If i like something genuinely, i pass it on word of mouth but never have taken a cent to promo stuff. Now, freebie services and such, courtesy samples that's different but i'll only plug it, again if i genuinely like it.

Over at asshole central, it was broached that titanium-mods.com should pay ME, or at the very least, give me a free Achilles II, for all my hollering about the greatness that is Achilles. :teehee: Which didn't happen of course; I had to pay $98 for that POS Achilles II, much to my displeasure.

Still love the Achilles, but even if he put some more authentics up for sale, I might not buy them, considering the ride I was taken on, with that Achilles II. I'd just msg Frog in Fog again and ask them why they weren't selling any more clones of it. :D Which I'd still dearly love to know, especially since MtL vaping seems to be making a bit of a comeback. Guess a lot of cloud chasers are finally figuring out that annoying others with their clouds really doesn't substitute for the satisfaction of smoking. ;)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Wanko plugs are mostly for grin factor.
I also like the Kanger mods I have tried.
The Kbox mini, Dripbox 160 and 2.
Like the Coppervapes.
Heck I even like the Dripbox attys, but not as much as the Wasp ;)
but just as much as the Velocity minis I have.
The velocity mini's have lots better build decks than the Kanger attys and the driptop kinda sucks on the Kanger attys. But as to the vape just as good to me if they are built right.

The DB160 that was PIFed to me is a pretty decent mod, but those bottles taste like t-total shit, like those ungodly plastic bags at some grocers that smell like soured milk and sewage. Not sure why some polymers smell so bad, but good lord, it's horrible.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The DB160 that was PIFed to me is a pretty decent mod, but those bottles taste like t-total shit, like those ungodly plastic bags at some grocers that smell like soured milk and sewage. Not sure why some polymers smell so bad, but good lord, it's horrible.

Andria
Fill with isopropyl alcohol let sit for 1 hour. empty well and let dry for 24 hours.
then rinse with water ans such if you desire.

yes I have the same problem with all squonk bottles I have tried.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Ah, I see. Well I knew you had said one, or another you shilled for some money. :) My darn eyes yesterday kept getting all foggy, and drippy. Some idiot kept playing "O'r the sea and sky lay me ol' sweet Bonnie" as played by AC/DC. The Young brother's played it as tribute to Bon Scott on the Back in Black album. Not sure why my eyes got all drippy, not sure t'all.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
d5406f1035ad81808472afd8e983633b--vape-great-scott.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got me some Ultrafire 18650 1200 lumen flashlights today.
Running batteries salvaged from a laptop power pak in them.

$49E0A97E9BA7B2E9.gif

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fill with isopropyl alcohol let sit for 1 hour. empty well and let dry for 24 hours.
then rinse with water ans such if you desire.

yes I have the same problem with all squonk bottles I have tried.

Already did that. It doesn't help.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria

Lately I been noticing the smell of diesel gas at the check out line of this Piggly Wiggly grocery store I like to go to. Kept wondering what the hell it was coming from until last week it dawned on me, the plastic bags.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey @chopdoc , we will be moving next week. I'll be glad to have the move behind us. :) Dreading seeing my teen dogs off but at the same time, could feel better knowing they go to people offering good homes. Been noting a fellow roll by slow with hound boxes on a pickup. Think he figures he'll snatch one. He's never stopped to ask if they're up for sale or what not. The dogs don't take kind to his truck, or scent of it. Enough for me to not to either. Know I cannot leave them here and expect anyone else to tend to them, or give luvins.

Another example of something, one of my nephews, the eldest phoned up one night last week from his grandma's. He wasn't feeling well and thought it might be prudent to go to hospital, doc. His dad, "well can you wait until the morning, buddy?" *shaking my head* All I can say is "Well, piss!" Once we complete our exodus, maybe this nagging urge to well ... maybe it'll subside and be a little more palatable. Not trying to sound callous but that's not our circus, and cleaning up after elephants gets a bit old.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
On a visit to the other place just before, some dumbass is recommending some antiquated piece of shit you would be lucky to find parts or coils for to someone looking for a good MTL tank. The forum sucks as we all know but the fucking members are even worse than some of the MOD's.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It is almost 'so last week' in the world of vaping. esp squonking...

At first I was so happy to see squonking opening up and going mainstream - now it seems like all the manufacturers are just using squonking to turn a quick buck on cheap mechs instead of being truly innovative

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At first I was so happy to see squonking opening up and going mainstream - now it seems like all the manufacturers are just using squonking to turn a quick buck on cheap mechs instead of being truly innovative
Yep. How many slightly different plastic squonkers do we need anyway?

And some of those who feel compelled to keep up with it all will be mental cases in bankruptcy court.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yep. How many slightly different plastic squonkers do we need anyway?

And some of those who feel compelled to keep up with it all will be mental cases in bankruptcy court.

Guess I'm kinda in the middle - love my little pocket rockets and also admit to falling for the charms of extravagantly priced little boxes with a hole in the door, lol

But I stick my nose up at joining FB groups, waiting lists, paying to get into raffles, etc :cool:

But I blame the FDA mainly - if not for the threat of extinction my collection would barely qualify as such

Am hoping to semi-retire this summer - - so what I have on hand hardware-wise will need to suffice for a few decades, so I don't feel regretful at all at what I've gotten at all

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lately I been noticing the smell of diesel gas at the check out line of this Piggly Wiggly grocery store I like to go to. Kept wondering what the hell it was coming from until last week it dawned on me, the plastic bags.

The smell reminds me of when I once had to clean a commercial greasetrap under a restaurant's sink. Sour milk and sewage, just godawful. Or the time we moved into the last house we rented before we bought this one, the bimbo who lived there before us thought it was fine to put unrinsed dishes in the DW, so naturally the DW's drain got completely stopped up; my husband had to clean it out to get the DW working -- I tried to stay outdoors during that. :D

And the little soft nose-pieces on cheater reading glasses you buy at the drugstore; a lot of them smell like bugspray. Just icky!

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wish I could....

got my eye on another Dripbox2 for black friday.

Have a cart loaded at 3f - never bought from them before

Usually have a FT cart ready for holiday discounts but just did a big DT orgy from there from Halloween that just arrived last week, lol

That one had several "ships in a week" items so was prepared for ridiculous wait and they did not disappoint

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a cart loaded at 3f - never bought from them before

Usually have a FT cart ready for holiday discounts but just did a big DT orgy from there from Halloween that just arrived last week, lol

That one had several "ships in a week" items so was prepared for ridiculous wait and they did not disappoint
yep had a couple of those items in my current FT order....
I'll blame it on the Post Office, yeah that's what I will do.
LOL
Was not in a rush for those Pico Squeeze's anyway.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ordered some DTs from FT when I placed my last order, for that OBS Engine Nano I ordered for the spawn's xmas. That order apparently left Beijing on the 11th, so I expect it might be here one day next week. Got a few more acrylic Mings -- a couple white, and an orange one, because I realized over halloween that I didn't have an orange one! That orange-to-black gradient Aegis is by far my favorite, and clearly I'd need an orange driptip to use with that, so... ;) Dunno when I'll be able to buy one of those, but I definitely plan to. :) My husband mentioned last night that he had no idea what to get me for xmas, so I plan to start leaving clues. ;)

Tomorrow's his 65th b-day; the son and I got him a portable CD/DVD read/write USB drive, and also some 16gb thumb drives, since those can be used in our truck. So he'll stop bitching about not being able to play his music. now he'll just bitch about not being able to play his albums, so maybe soon he'll pop for one of those turntables with a USB. :) Also I'll be making the 2 pumpkin pies tomorrow, so that thursday I just make "meal" items: turkey breast, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, and King's Hawaiian honey wheat rolls. So I may not make it back after dinner, due to turkey and pie coma. ;)

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @chopdoc , we will be moving next week. I'll be glad to have the move behind us. :) Dreading seeing my teen dogs off but at the same time, could feel better knowing they go to people offering good homes. Been noting a fellow roll by slow with hound boxes on a pickup. Think he figures he'll snatch one. He's never stopped to ask if they're up for sale or what not. The dogs don't take kind to his truck, or scent of it. Enough for me to not to either. Know I cannot leave them here and expect anyone else to tend to them, or give luvins.

Another example of something, one of my nephews, the eldest phoned up one night last week from his grandma's. He wasn't feeling well and thought it might be prudent to go to hospital, doc. His dad, "well can you wait until the morning, buddy?" *shaking my head* All I can say is "Well, piss!" Once we complete our exodus, maybe this nagging urge to well ... maybe it'll subside and be a little more palatable. Not trying to sound callous but that's not our circus, and cleaning up after elephants gets a bit old.

I know your move must be bittersweet for you but you and the missus can finally get out from under that cloud yall been living under for a long time. For 14 years I lived on the ex's parents property and even with having my own place there everyone was constantly getting into our business and upsetting us. Problem was the ex always been a momma's girl and it took us getting some property and me moving to it during an argument to get her off that property. Now even she wont live a single day over there. Yall will be a lot happier away from where you was living and am very happy for ya bro.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finished my BF purchases.
Another Serpent RTA and a white Dripbox2.

Except for some PG/VG I am pretty much done for another year.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered some DTs from FT when I placed my last order, for that OBS Engine Nano I ordered for the spawn's xmas. That order apparently left Beijing on the 11th, so I expect it might be here one day next week. Got a few more acrylic Mings -- a couple white, and an orange one, because I realized over halloween that I didn't have an orange one! That orange-to-black gradient Aegis is by far my favorite, and clearly I'd need an orange driptip to use with that, so... ;) Dunno when I'll be able to buy one of those, but I definitely plan to. :) My husband mentioned last night that he had no idea what to get me for xmas, so I plan to start leaving clues. ;)

Tomorrow's his 65th b-day; the son and I got him a portable CD/DVD read/write USB drive, and also some 16gb thumb drives, since those can be used in our truck. So he'll stop bitching about not being able to play his music. now he'll just bitch about not being able to play his albums, so maybe soon he'll pop for one of those turntables with a USB. :) Also I'll be making the 2 pumpkin pies tomorrow, so that thursday I just make "meal" items: turkey breast, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, and King's Hawaiian honey wheat rolls. So I may not make it back after dinner, due to turkey and pie coma. ;)

Andria

Got a big ol turkey to cook for me and Rascal tomorrow if he is still here. Dont know why but he been here almost 3 weeks now and Im not complaining because I love him being here with me, I am kinda wondering whats up with the ex leaving him with me so long.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Got a big ol turkey to cook for me and Rascal tomorrow if he is still here. Dont know why but he been here almost 3 weeks now and Im not complaining because I love him being here with me, I am kinda wondering whats up with the ex leaving him with me so long.

Ain't it about time for those puppies to become a serious PITA?

VU Sponsors