Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Went to camp a few times when I was a kid. Had lots of fun. One camp had us shooting skeet with a 20 gauge shotgun. Bet that doesnt happen now a days lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I looked a few times and never could find PG or VG in Tractor supply. I use so little PG that a quart would last me a year so finding it local would be good but so far no luck.

Silly gob. :) That's when you find someone wearing the Tractor Supply vest, ask them to get you the PG. Why do you think they get paid? Think they come in for a luxury cruise line on the USS Tractor Supply, socialize and mope around all day leisurely, that's all they exist for? *grin*

Wrenching on people and society, in general, is a lot easier than wrenching on any engine be it helicopter or motorcycle. But then I transpose shit into a chess board too so it's no wonder I break things down all in one, one in all. :)

Laura Newton: I don't wanna go home.

Scott: Look, you go home some wave their hats, some turn their backs. It's all the same. None of them know where you've been.

Spartan

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I do too... but not the 1200mAh internal battery. Even for a tootler like me, that would only last about 3/4 of a day; for one of these cloudz bro folks, maybe 20 minutes. :giggle:

Andria
My nephew called me a cloudz bro last weekend. I did change tanks, but I'm no cloudz bro.
Now, if the guitar played musictoo, that would be kewl. :giggle:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Silly gob. :) That's when you find someone wearing the Tractor Supply vest, ask them to get you the PG. Why do you think they get paid? Think they come in for a luxury cruise line on the USS Tractor Supply, socialize and mope around all day leisurely, that's all they exist for? *grin*

Wrenching on people and society, in general, is a lot easier than wrenching on any engine be it helicopter or motorcycle. But then I transpose shit into a chess board too so it's no wonder I break things down all in one, one in all. :)

Once upon a time I would agree with you on this but not in this day and age. Young people dont seem to have work ethics anymore and the local tractor supply in my town is a prime example of this. More than once I felt a strong desire to contact the main office on the lack of customer service in this store.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Once upon a time I would agree with you on this but not in this day and age. Young people dont seem to have work ethics anymore and the local tractor supply in my town is a prime example of this. More than once I felt a strong desire to contact the main office on the lack of customer service in this store.

Well, I can understand that. Got a 17-year-old nephew that has no desire to help do firewood, mowing, anything around the house. Of course, his parents are the absolute best examples.

He is allegedly doing some work-study program now, has a part-time job and is finishing high school. Guess he'll get sorted.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I can understand that. Got a 17-year-old nephew that has no desire to help do firewood, mowing, anything around the house. Of course, his parents are the absolute best examples.

He is allegedly doing some work-study program now, has a part-time job and is finishing high school. Guess he'll get sorted.
Yeah he's trying it sounds like. He will succeed as long as he gets his mind set on it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A bit more wattage than that on my Coppervape though. Have to measure the voltage at the coil posts to see how many watts it is actually running.

You gonna blow yer face off!
Did the math and it is not running any more amps than a 25R can handle.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
A bit more wattage than that on my Coppervape though. Have to measure the voltage at the coil posts to see how many watts it is actually running.

You gonna blow yer face off!
Did the math and it is not running any more amps than a 25R can handle.
How many batteries in that coppervape mech? If it’s one, @ a nominal 4v at 0.16 ohms you got 100W, 25A.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning yall fugee's and GFY :)

Gotta call foul this morning. 41 degree;s outside. This is the sunny south and it is not suppose to get that cold here during this time of year!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ah, Fats Domino - dead at 89

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning yall fugee's and GFY :)

Gotta call foul this morning. 41 degree;s outside. This is the sunny south and it is not suppose to get that cold here during this time of year!
GFY Chop!
You got me beat! I had 45. EEKS. Had to turn my little fake fireplace on in my room.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone ever order from MysticVapor in Canada? The guy selling Nicoticket products......Im getting totally shafted by this guy. Sent $80 on 9/22......still no juice.

Brutal.
Oh man that stinks! I've never ordered from there and won't now for sure. :(

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cold here today too -- only high 50s for the high, I think it was low 40s last night. A bit early for that chilly, but not unheard of: I actually saw it snow here, several inches, on Halloween, sometime in the early 90s. But I've got my leggings and cami on under my sweats and 3/4-sleeve t-shirt. :D And a nice little space heater in my bedroom, which was necessary this morning for sure.

Y'all stay warm. Winter's coming! The enormous maple tree at the foot of our driveway might even start turning yellow, weather like this; be leafless by the first of the year.

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes that annual blight of the trees is beginning here.
It is decidiously perplexing.

The crepe myrtles are already nekkid, they lose leaves very early, since I think they're sort of a semi-tropical shrub/tree. But the big hardwoods are all mostly still green, just the very beginnings of a bit of yellowing. "Leaf season" around here isn't till after Thanksgiving, and most hardwoods still have some leaves till right around the first of the year.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The crepe myrtles are already nekkid, they lose leaves very early, since I think they're sort of a semi-tropical shrub/tree. But the big hardwoods are all mostly still green, just the very beginnings of a bit of yellowing. "Leaf season" around here isn't till after Thanksgiving, and most hardwoods still have some leaves till right around the first of the year.

Andria
yeah Myrtle is kind of creepy.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cold here today too -- only high 50s for the high, I think it was low 40s last night. A bit early for that chilly, but not unheard of: I actually saw it snow here, several inches, on Halloween, sometime in the early 90s. But I've got my leggings and cami on under my sweats and 3/4-sleeve t-shirt. :D And a nice little space heater in my bedroom, which was necessary this morning for sure.

Y'all stay warm. Winter's coming! The enormous maple tree at the foot of our driveway might even start turning yellow, weather like this; be leafless by the first of the year.

Andria
Dang! It's 80 here right now.
Andria, I have the cutest little space heater/fake fireplace in my room. I love it! I can't even tell it's fake anymore with these old eyes. hehehe

Mystic Vapor Canada

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone ever order from MysticVapor in Canada? The guy selling Nicoticket products......Im getting totally shafted by this guy. Sent $80 on 9/22......still no juice.

Brutal.
This post is fabricated fiction by WharfRat.

I sent him his juice on 9/23/2017, and when he requested I "find it", I contacted USPS. USPS says it was delivered today, but WharfRat apparently wants something for nothing, and is willing to post slanderous lies to get it.

Please feel free to PM me if you require additional details.

Sincerely,

Andrew Forbell
Owner, Mystic Vapor
www.mysticvapor.ca

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This post is fabricated fiction by WharfRat.

I sent him his juice on 9/23/2017, and when he requested I "find it", I contacted USPS. USPS says it was delivered today, but WharfRat apparently wants something for nothing, and is willing to post slanderous lies to get it.

Please feel free to PM me if you require additional details.

Sincerely,

Andrew Forbell
Owner, Mystic Vapor
www.mysticvapor.ca

Many of the regulars on this thread have that guy on ignore and never even saw that post, lol

VU Sponsors