Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, @USMCotaku -- I watched the series finale of Bones last night. I did see some EMTs in the early part of the show, but they were flashes, glimpses, so I couldn 't really identify any faces. I did DVR the show so I can watch it more carefully later; any tips or clues on finding you? I can't remember if our DirecTV remote has a "slo mo" button or not. :giggle:

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Opening-A-Beer-Can-You're-Doing-It-Wrong..jpg

ROFLMAO (w/ Mist Twist soda spewing from my nose)!!!

Oh, I'm quite aware of how that works. *chuckling* It was kind of odd though to need it explained to my wife.

"Well, I just thought if it was called a blowjob then you blew," she said when her sister finally explained it to her one day.

To put that in context we were watching the movie Serenity for around the one or two hundredth time, everyone was fully clothed and engrossed in the movie. Then, we got into a Firefly binge watching. Everyone still fairly into that, clothed. We got the episode where the crew helped the prostitutes. Apparently that invoked my wife asking her sister about blowjobs. As her sister explained I looked toward them and her sister winked to me with a grin. After my wife said what she did, we had to go to clinic to ensure no fractured ribs from laughing so hard.

firechick

Member For 4 Years
I think he said he was the medic in a bunker coat (firefighter coat) and jeans. But I could be wrong. I had to work last night, so I didn't catch it. I won't a dvr again until the cable comes tomorrow. :-(

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think he said he was the medic in a bunker coat (firefighter coat) and jeans. But I could be wrong. I had to work last night, so I didn't catch it. I won't a dvr again until the cable comes tomorrow. :-(

Yeah, there were quite a few firefighter coats running around in the first part of the show -- which isn't too much of spoiler I hope, if one has seen the previous episode. Just wondering if there's any way of telling which was our bud. :D

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Long day today. Need to go to Charleston. It is roughly 40-42 miles from Ripley, which about 4-6 miles West of us, it can be cut to 2 miles if you know what you're doing hiking it and "as the crow flies". I go there to set and wait an hour to see a doctor that doesn't even spend two minutes with me. All I'm seeing them for is to have them tell me results of blood work as relates to testosterone. <sarcasm/cynism>Gee, real difficult stuff looking at a sheet with it written on and telling a patient to either use more or not.</sarc/cyn> Then, I need to come home after. All tallied it's about a 90 mile run to see a doctor who gets probably $200 per hour pro-rated and sees me two minutes or less, yet still collects that $200 although it might likely be more. And apparently, I am on testosterone for life.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon yall and GFY :D

Well I did it. For a long time Spanky kept telling me to get a goon, how much I will love a goon, I gotta try a goon until finally I seen one at a decent price and got it. It sat in a drawer for a few months now since it came in the mail. I just never been big on dripping. My vape style is more about ease when out and about and lugging around a bottle every where and constantly dripping when on the go is not my idea of ease.

Since hanks passing I been thinking of him a lot and that goon. Finally last night I had to do it so got the goon out, put in dual SS Clapton coils, wicked it and gave it a try. Vaping some ITC Berserker juice which is like vaping Hershey syrup, at 80 watts with one hole open, its an awesome vape! :cloud: Lots of flavor, almost too much vape for my lungs but well worth it.

36ef5729aeb84e018436811c83a0750f.png

Thanks brother Spanky, this vape is for you! :ejuice::cloud:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Well I did it. For a long time Spanky kept telling me to get a goon, how much I will love a goon, I gotta try a goon until finally I seen one at a decent price and got it. It sat in a drawer for a few months now since it came in the mail. I just never been big on dripping. My vape style is more about ease when out and about and lugging around a bottle every where and constantly dripping when on the go is not my idea of ease.

Since hanks passing I been thinking of him a lot and that goon. Finally last night I had to do it so got the goon out, put in dual SS Clapton coils, wicked it and gave it a try. Vaping some ITC Berserker juice which is like vaping Hershey syrup, at 80 watts with one hole open, its an awesome vape! :cloud: Lots of flavor, almost too much vape for my lungs but well worth it.

"Soon to the squonk side come shall you."

I read you like vaping with ease. I too was put off at the notion of having to "drip". If you use a squonk mod and a pin suited for the Goon RDA, it is an excellent experience indeed. :) I was looking into squonking at about the time Spanky was pestering me to try the Goon. *chuckles* I also fell off the regulated mod wagon around that time as well.

My current seeming "favored" kit now, is a form of a Goon topping a CopperVape mod. The squonk bottle sets just at the right spot ergonomically for me with thin fingers on my shovel hands. The Reo Grand clone mods I use are "okay" but the difference ergonomically for me is the "deal breaker". The Reo requires me to stop and figure out where the hole is located, the CopperVape does not require that for me. I use dual coils on the atty too, nothing too fancy though. I use Kanthal and around 28awg and try to keep my (R) oHms above .4 at the lowest and usually around 1 oHm at the highest for the net of both coils. I have used single coils on the Goons as well and do fine too.

He was right, I like the Goons. :) *chuckles* I think if you gave squonking a good try you might like it, compared to "dripping".

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I detest dripping

I'm really not wild about it either, which is why any RDA that I'd be happy with MUST have a deep well as one of its features. The Magma was just barely suitable, holding a ml or maybe a smidge more. The Achilles holds roughly the same as the T3S's I started with, and since I vape such low power/high resistance, a 2.5ml well suits me very well.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
"Soon to the squonk side come shall you."

I read you like vaping with ease. I too was put off at the notion of having to "drip". If you use a squonk mod and a pin suited for the Goon RDA, it is an excellent experience indeed. :) I was looking into squonking at about the time Spanky was pestering me to try the Goon. *chuckles* I also fell off the regulated mod wagon around that time as well.

My current seeming "favored" kit now, is a form of a Goon topping a CopperVape mod. The squonk bottle sets just at the right spot ergonomically for me with thin fingers on my shovel hands. The Reo Grand clone mods I use are "okay" but the difference ergonomically for me is the "deal breaker". The Reo requires me to stop and figure out where the hole is located, the CopperVape does not require that for me. I use dual coils on the atty too, nothing too fancy though. I use Kanthal and around 28awg and try to keep my (R) oHms above .4 at the lowest and usually around 1 oHm at the highest for the net of both coils. I have used single coils on the Goons as well and do fine too.

He was right, I like the Goons. :) *chuckles* I think if you gave squonking a good try you might like it, compared to "dripping".

I have a VaporFlask "clone" with a Velocity BF on it that I squonk from. It is ok for around the house but it too falls in the not one of ease category. To me a vape like a Supertank is perfect for on the go. They hold a fair amount of juice, seldom leak and have great flavor.

And now it is time to go batton down the hatches. This is what @Atchafalaya sent me today

fce009dea1e44a6898e0c7ff2cdbb461.png

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a VaporFlask "clone" with a Velocity BF on it that I squonk from. It is ok for around the house but it too falls in the not one of ease category. To me a vape like a Supertank is perfect for on the go. They hold a fair amount of juice, seldom leak and have great flavor.

And now it is time to go batton down the hatches. This is what @Atchafalaya sent me today

Keep the bilges run dry & I hope you soon get smooth sailing. None of us much want for some of these uncanny weather incidents of late. Not sure I fully accept the notion or science of "climate change"/"global warming" but there's no real denial of something being teetered off balance, or perhaps maybe even balancing itself right. Shoot, might be Carlin was correct, mankind created plastic and thus served our only real natural purpose ergo we're done.

I say bafooey to y'all weather nuts prattling on, on the forum. Had to see the Hazardous Weather Warning this morning. It was after I went and fed the kids and transported our laundry down. Well, might be kind of a dim bulb at times but seeing ball lightning look you in the eye and say "good morning," you kind of get a notion it might be storming a bit. So i will let our laundry sit at her mom's, ready to be gotten to as soon as the bigger portion, or all of the thunder & lightning fare out of our area. As I told her mom it might be fine to run laundry but rather not risk it. No, not a cop out, a serious concern for general safety.

"-. . .-- ... | ..-. .-.. .- ... .... | ..--.. | ---> News Flash !" New Juice Flavor Creation

The Juice To End All Juices ------> Nirvana

I mixed up something quite good this morning. :) :ejuice: Well, only half mixed but still it was me what said, "hey why not?" ;) I mixed some of the Strawberry Shine what hat been setting aside for a while with some of Vapor 4 Life's Very Berry Good 4 Me & oh my. :D :) :p hehe Y'all won't pry Nirvana from me now. :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: Four out of five clouds agree. :) Now, I need to mix some more Strawberry Shine and add in some blueberry & a touch of peach. I can reduce the 'secret sauce' a tad and add those, it'll still hold true. :) hehehe. But that'll wait a teeny spell, need to get my 'slush fund' a bit more flush. All I'll say is if you like Hawk Sauce by Mt Baker, this juice I got mixed now will full on rock your pea picking heart until it can rock no mo'. :D :)

Last edited:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Nice!!!!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

yea. When it woke me up the other night I thought of you and my relatives. Seems all our crappy storms lately have been going your way! They used to fizzle out.
Batten down the hatches and trim the sails

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yea. When it woke me up the other night I thought of you and my relatives. Seems all our crappy storms lately have been going your way! They used to fizzle out.
Batten down the hatches and trim the sails

It has been raining mostly since 3 am with lots and lots of thunder going on. It just keep steaming up from the gulf while ever so slowly sliding off to the east. It is the kind of weather where you wanna batton down the hatches, weigh anchor and enjoy riding the waves with your first mate :teehee:

My order of WTA from mothers milk WTA showed up yesterday and gave it its first try. I donno, maybe I did sumptin wrong here. Have a tank that will hold 5 ml of juice. I added maybe 1 ml of unflavored WTA to the tank and that brought it up full. Now it is kinda unvapeable. Thoat hit from hell and nasty-ish cig taste to it. Well actually a cig taste a lot better than this stuff does. I hope I didnt just waste $60.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It has been raining mostly since 3 am with lots and lots of thunder going on. It just keep steaming up from the gulf while ever so slowly sliding off to the east. It is the kind of weather where you wanna batton down the hatches, weigh anchor and enjoy riding the waves with your first mate :teehee:

My order of WTA from mothers milk WTA showed up yesterday and gave it its first try. I donno, maybe I did sumptin wrong here. Have a tank that will hold 5 ml of juice. I added maybe 1 ml of unflavored WTA to the tank and that brought it up full. Now it is kinda unvapeable. Thoat hit from hell and nasty-ish cig taste to it. Well actually a cig taste a lot better than this stuff does. I hope I didnt just waste $60.

I think that was too much. But we need a WTA expert person for this one so @AndriaD where is yoo!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think that was too much. But we need a WTA expert person for this one so @AndriaD where is yoo!

Well that's really entirely too much WTA, especially the Mother's Milk variety, which is very cloudy and has a strong odor. I used 24mg unflavored WTA, but *started out* -- when I was using the MOST -- at just 10% of the total volume of my ejuice. After 5 months, I started dropping it, losing one percentage point a month till I got to 4%, then went .5 a percentage point a month till I got to 2%; then I dropped .2% a percentage point every 2 wks until I got to 1%, at which time I dropped a tenth of a point weekly.

But 1ml in a 5ml tank, hellfire, that's 20%, so I'm not at all surprised it tasted shitty. I think one reason I started out using so much sweetener was because of the 10% WTA.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

I don't know the percentage of WTA you have, but a single drip would knock out the cigarette urge for 24 hours, easy

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
LMAO!! I'll have to try this one at work. Some may question why a tampon box is in the fridge though. :giggle:
LMAO!! I'll have to try this one at work. Some may question why a tampon box is in the fridge though. :giggle:

Question yeah, move it, guys wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Im gonna give that a try then. Dump the tank out, clean it and rewick it and give it another go with 1 drop per tank.

Thanks yall :D

When I had those really really bad days, after the Aug 8 shit, after my mom died, etc.. sometimes I would put 2 drops into my 2.5ml Achilles... but even that was slightly taste-able. Mainly I was just after a really fast attitude adjustment. :giggle:

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Im gonna give that a try then. Dump the tank out, clean it and rewick it and give it another go with 1 drop per tank.

Thanks yall :D

Before you dump it all, you might want to save it and just do one drip on the coil to get it in your system.

Some folks use it only as needed. That juice in the tank is so saturated, you might be able to get away with one or two drips on a dripper per day and not waste the WTA in it

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Question yeah, move it, guys wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, lol

Not always true. Older helicopters that I use to work on had gryos on some of the instruments. The air for these gyro's needed to be filtered and someone figured out that a tampon was perfect for the job so we had a box of them in the parts room. Guys being guys like to play games and it was not uncommon to walk into the hanger and find a tampon tied to your tote tray that has been soaked in red hydraulic fluid :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not always true. Older helicopters that I use to work on had gryos on some of the instruments. The air for these gyro's needed to be filtered and someone figured out that a tampon was perfect for the job so we had a box of them in the parts room. Guys being guys like to play games and it was not uncommon to walk into the hanger and find a tampon tied to your tote tray that has been soaked in red hydraulic fluid :giggle:

Sounds like a tasteless joke, on the order of "used tampon = teabag for vampires." :giggle:

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds like a tasteless joke, on the order of "used tampon = teabag for vampires." :giggle:

Andria

When you have a bunch of young guys working in a totally unsupervised by an adult area, taste is the last thing on the agenda :giggle:

You should of seen the fun had by all when some moron brought some pig lips to work. No shit, walked into operations during the night and here sat those pig lips on the counter with a lit cig going.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wonder why he was paranoid? Did it have anything to do with you being in the mood for a tampon, so to speak? :cuss2:

Mainly just that since he didn't use them, he didn't know exactly what constituted the "right" kind; and as all men know, women are completely insane on the subject of getting just the right kind... of ANYTHING. :giggle: Or so men say, anyway. I call it being discriminating. ;)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's a fact that men aren't nearly as detail-oriented as women. A couple sees a beautiful young woman. The wife sees: her outfit: how it fits, how it's accessorized, if her shoes match, if her purse matches her shoes; her hair, is it styled? Or looks like she just woke up and couldn't find a brush? is she a real blonde, or a bottle blonde with dark roots showing? Her makeup: is it tasteful? Whorish? Too pale? Her lipstick too dark, or does she have some of it on her teeth?

The man sees: she's HOT (tongue dragging ground, knuckles dragging, caveman style).

:facepalm:
Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a fact that men aren't nearly as detail-oriented as women. A couple sees a beautiful young woman. The wife sees: her outfit: how it fits, how it's accessorized, if her shoes match, if her purse matches her shoes; her hair, is it styled? Or looks like she just woke up and couldn't find a brush? is she a real blonde, or a bottle blonde with dark roots showing? Her makeup: is it tasteful? Whorish? Too pale? Her lipstick too dark, or does she have some of it on her teeth?

The man sees: she's HOT (tongue dragging ground, knuckles dragging, caveman style).

Andria
So it is the clothes on the hot young thing that makes my wife give me a mean look when I look at them?

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Mainly just that since he didn't use them, he didn't know exactly what constituted the "right" kind; and as all men know, women are completely insane on the subject of getting just the right kind... of ANYTHING. :giggle: Or so men say, anyway. I call it being discriminating. ;)

Andria

I still want to know why on earth a female friend of mine asked me to help her pick out an "itch product." I told her to get the one with the ovule. :rolleyes:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria

did-someone-say-boobies.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So it is the clothes on the hot young thing that makes my wife give me a mean look when I look at them?

I call that the need for wives to put their husband's mind in a chastity belt. I've never understood it; it's the same reason so many wives get mad if the mate looks at porn. Like, not only is he not allowed to be with anyone else, he's not even allowed to IMAGINE it. Idiots. Juvenile, neurotic, jealous, insecure IDIOTS. If i see a hot girl with a nice rack, I point her out to the mate, so he has some nice scenery to view. He's never cheated, but he still has EYES.

Andria

VU Sponsors