Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Uh mean? You give me too much credit, nothing I do has meaning. Well this rum means I'm tipsy but that's as far as I go. :D

giphy.gif
Hai gais!!!!
Hai Bernie!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Low-tech rules... sub-10 Watts

There are some great ongoing threads on MTL - but there isn't such a tootle vs clouds bro mentality on this site

As a fellow tootle puffer, I love that.

A lot of fucks at the Brand X forum used to chide me like I was an immature vaper for not liking to sub ohm, which is ridiculous

I vape a little higher wattage than you, but does that make me a more skilled vaper? Not a chance :blech:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There are some great ongoing threads on MTL - but there isn't such a tootle vs clouds bro mentality on this site

As a fellow tootle puffer, I love that.

A lot of fucks at the Brand X forum used to chide me like I was an immature vaper for not liking to sub ohm, which is ridiculous

I vape a little higher wattage than you, but does that make me a more skilled vaper? Not a chance :blech:
I don't know how I forgot you were a tootler too. Now say that 5 times in a row hehehe

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I don't know how I forgot you were a tootler too. Now say that 5 times in a row hehehe

I do both now, but if push came to shove, I could MTL exclusively the rest of my life, but could not only DL. Too much DL only and I start to crave a cigarette. Fuck that.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I do both now, but if push came to shove, I could MTL exclusively the rest of my life, but could not only DL. Too much DL only and I start to crave a cigarette. Fuck that.
I just got used to the mtl and I'm a creature of habit.
Ok, I'm REALLY really REALLY going now. Seriously. For real. Gotta be good little Atcha tonight so I feel up to cleaning all weekend.

VU Sponsors