Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
finally ordered some vape stuff today.
Found someone who had 25 ga SS316L wire. Ordered 250 ft.

Had not been able to find any since LV burned up.
And they do not seem to be carrying odd gauge SS wire any more.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
as their commercials say, security is all they do, so I'd guess their rep is justly earned.

Nah. Everyone knows ADT is also behind Arby's as well. Listen to commercials for both ADT & Arby's. ADT "We have the meat!" And they do too. I had a half pound roast beef sammich this past week. I probably ought not have, blame the testosterone and the Orange Emperor. Arby's commercial "Always there." You're not gonna get by these guys ensuring the meat is had. :)

I got busy selling rusty cast iron pots and mismatched lamp shades and missed my mid morning juice - major blood sugar crash, started feeling very hungry and very, very bitchy, but decided to just have my juice and ride it out.

Not yet diagnosed with diabetes, hope not to be. I do get the "shakes" though if I go without eating. Probably over load on calories here but at times but at times take fits where I burn them up so up too. Need to get more fully engaged exercise wise and drop about 50-70 pounds, being obese for me is root of too much.

A Cat philosophy.
glass half full or half empty?
Glass on floor.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A bit of Fake/misleading news is going on. Even FOX is participating!
I saw a total eclipse in 1979 in Portland Oregon.
It just did not pass across the entire USA but went up into Canada.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A bit of Fake/misleading news.
I saw a total eclipse in 1979 in Portland Oregon.
It just did not pass across the entire USA but went up into Canada.

There was one here in ATL in the early 80s... '83 I think, or it might have been '84. Dunno if it was 100% totality, but it appeared that way using the "pinhole" technique... which is what I'll be using today.

All the plans we had for driving up to SC had to be scrapped, for various reasons, mostly devolving onto our son. No, I am not happy about it, but at least my husband isn't missing a day of work, and the end of August brings a 12-day pay period, so the check will be awesome. Money makes a lot of things better. :)

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It will not be total here at my hovel.
And I sure did not want to go to Hopkinsville with Nasa and the Vatican showing up there.
I wonder if the town will run out of food today?

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There was one here in ATL in the early 80s... '83 I think, or it might have been '84. Dunno if it was 100% totality, but it appeared that way using the "pinhole" technique... which is what I'll be using today.

All the plans we had for driving up to SC had to be scrapped, for various reasons, mostly devolving onto our son. No, I am not happy about it, but at least my husband isn't missing a day of work, and the end of August brings a 12-day pay period, so the check will be awesome. Money makes a lot of things better. :)

Andria
Sorry about your plans, but you're right, money always helps. :)
It will not be total here at my hovel.
And I sure did not want to go to Hopkinsville with Nasa and the Vatican showing up there.
I wonder if the town will run out of food today?
Humans....................:rolleyes:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm 45, feel 80 at times but still try going like I'm 17. My GP visit yesterday was fun. Got asked my pain level. Said it was about a three. The nurse grinned, "I'll write a 9 then." Seems the medics are starting to catch wise to me being a masochist what ignores pain ergo has a high tolerance threshold. I figure I'm starting to finally look at least 30 something. No longer get carded for beer or if I were buying it, tobacco.

Now, something a bit quirky ...

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am fighting this old age crap with everything I got - had a taste of it recently and it blows :eek:
It does blow Lucy. It sucks! I couldn't hardly breathe for 2 months. Sucking air in. Never getting enough. But I found gobs of mold in the extra bathroom and think that's what caused me to not get over the bronchitis quicker. Contractor coming out this afternoon to give me an estimate to repair. I'm feeling pretty dog on stoked today. :bunny:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'll be 52 for the next one. Not seeing that matter though. Kind of figure time has lost meaning for me. Days are all the same, days. Bah, I well, ... I better scoot. No good at the moment.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You're just a young whipper snapper. Things will be better. :blowkiss:

I still have hope. Oh wait, I better go fetch her out of the sensory deprivation tank. Goodness, locked her in there a decade ago. Sure hope she's not gone sane and back ... huh ... *whistling innocently*

VU Sponsors