Become a Patron!

Ebola Virus Updates, and can it make it's way into e-Juice?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
question: why do some people want so badly for there to be an ebola crisis? i don't get it.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
question: why do some people want so badly for there to be an ebola crisis? i don't get it.
Sure seems that way to me too. I pretty much call BS on any crisis that the media adopts.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The frenzy is good for ratings which attracts more advertisers and gives more leverage for networks to ask more for ad placements. Simple dollars and cents.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The frenzy is good for ratings which attracts more advertisers and gives more leverage for networks to ask more for ad placements. Simple dollars and cents.

understand that, but i am talking about people here.

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
understand that, but i am talking about people here.
"Wizards first rule: People are stupid. They will believe a story for one of two reasons: Because they want it to be true, or they are afraid that it is true."-sic

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Wizards first rule: People are stupid. They will believe a story for one of two reasons: Because they want it to be true, or they are afraid that it is true."-sic
Not quite "-sic"...

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true."

Continued as "People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
indeed,not sic, quite the opposite. Today continues a proud tradition of me learning something new every day. I hope that never ends. Unfortunately, I think either post still holds true....

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
indeed,not sic, quite the opposite. Today continues a proud tradition of me learning something new every day. I hope that never ends. Unfortunately, I think either post still holds true....
Absolutely :) Especially when it causes you to remember a good book :)

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's this...?
r6xqqd.jpg

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
How's this...?
r6xqqd.jpg
That's Horrible!!! Bill Cosby is a Really Great Guy! I've met him in person on several occasions! These women that are coming up with their Bullshit stories, need to stop! NO Money for them

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's Horrible!!! Bill Cosby is a Really Great Guy! I've met him in person on several occasions! These women that are coming up with their Bullshit stories, need to stop! NO Money for them
I too get the feeling this is all BS.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not quite "-sic"...

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true."

Continued as "People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."
"... People need an enemy to feel a sense of purpose. It's easy to lead people when they have a sense of purpose. Sense of purpose is more important by far than the truth. In fact, truth has no bearing in this."

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Excuse me but have you walked in their shoes

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bill Cosby gave my next door neighbor's sister's best friend from high school ebola.

She'll be on Oprah next week to tell her sorry (and collect her appearance fee)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I too get the feeling this is all BS.

i disagree. i think there is substance to a majority of these allegations. sure, some will jump on the bandwagon just to cash in. but this isn't the first time he has been accused. he managed to make them go away before. this time, don't think so.

i always liked and admired mr. cosby. but i fear he may be a sociopath and predator. or at least was.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i disagree. i think there is substance to a majority of these allegations. sure, some will jump on the bandwagon just to cash in. but this isn't the first time he has been accused. he managed to make them go away before. this time, don't think so.

i always liked and admired mr. cosby. but i fear he may be a sociopath and predator. or at least was.
I agree that there is probably some truth in some of the allegations but I can't help but feel that a good portion of it is people hoping to cash in and celebrities are easy targets.
Back in the days when I wasn't such a wonderful, kind and wise person (Did I mention humble as well?) I was sued by an employee for creating a hostile work environment and he got eight other people to file baseless complaints against me. They were only too happy to do it because here was suing for $250,000 and promised them a cut when he won.
Point is, one case having merit doesn't necessarily lend merit to another. These women are making accusations that are impossible to either prove or disprove after all this time and a lot of people are condemning him based on that.
Regardless of what I believe, he is innocent until proven guilty and so far, nothing has been proven.
While I wish him the best, I also hope that, somehow, the truth comes out so that either, he, or the women accusing him, can have closure.
And I wish I'd win the lottery- odds are about the same

VU Sponsors