Become a Patron!

Easy not to expensive way to enjoy different juices on the fly

Hi, I'm quite new to vaping and want to enjoy and try out more juices. Could anyone recommend way of doing it (vaporizer, getting tanks) . I don't wanna spend lots of money on 100's of tanks so thinking maybe there is some ways or vaporizers that enables you to switch liquids on the go with reasonable price. Have in consideration I'm quite an enthusiast when it comes to smoking starting rolling tobacco, cigars, hookah etc.

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If you are on a higher end clouding device, i.e. Kanger sub-tank or newer, then a rebuild able dripping atomizer, don't need to know how to make the coils, many places offer pre-made RDA coils, you just have to mount them and wick them into your RDA yourself. Changing flavors is quite simple, remove the used cotton wicking and put new one in, off to the next flavor. If you are lower end, not clouding it up, there are still older 510 dripping atomizers, about $10 USD a pop, but they are durable lasting up to a month each, just drip in, test about 3 - 5 hits, onto the next flavor, alternate would be the old 306 atomizers, you'll need purchase a 306 tip along with the atomizer. You can still find good 510 and 306 atomizers at Avidvaper.com

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was going to suggest go to a vape meet/convention and try the samples vendors have to offer. Might have to pay a few bucks, but it is a good way to try a lot of flavors at one time. Maybe visit the local vape shop and see if you can try some juices they have also. Most shops have devices you can use to try the different flavors.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The premade coils in my Aspire Atlantis are pretty forgiving when I switch juices. if i want to switch juices on that I just dump the remaining juice back into its appropriate bottle and then put the new stuff in. The flavor changes pretty quickly and after a few hits it goes from old, to a mixture of the two and then to just the new flavor.

But with a RDA like IMFire suggested I can just rewick and off I go with the new flavor.

Although with my RTA and my OCD I will have to unscrew every piece of the RTA and clean all of it out because its a huge tank and thats a ton of surface area holding juice inside. That means more of a mixture if I am switching from a strong robust flavor to a new light flavor.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Like others said an RDA like a Tsunami is the best way to go. Easy to build and good flavor.
As for tanks I have an Aspire EVO and an Melo 3 both are top fill and have a small tank. When the tank is dry (almost) just put in the new flavor and 5 - 6 hits and you get the new flavor like Dragoroth said ↑↑↑ above.

ynotjelly

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
as for sampling it doesn't exist anymore that train has left the station I tend to order testers before buying my 120's

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors