Become a Patron!

easy lemon lime creamy goodness (pie)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Combing thru recipes, realized I didn't answer. I didn't use any nicotine when I made this...so maybe it wasn't a key lime flavor, but it was an awesome lime & lemon custard. :)
Oopsy guess I did answer....not enough coffee yet!

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I p^refer my Kelime Pie with a Graham Crust. What % of TFA CheeseCake Graham Crust should I use?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I generally use 3-4%. You could always try that, increase or decrease as necessary. His recipe on it's own is devine!

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I generally use 3-4%. You could always try that, increase or decrease as necessary. His recipe on it's own is devine!

Will try the original, and graham next w-e :) Thanksfor the % suggestion.

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey has anyone tried this with adding a little FA meringue? if so any good?

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just mixed it up with the 1.5% apple pie and dropped the lemon sicily to 0.5%, and wow this recipe is off the chain! id still like to know how itd be with a little meringue

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for sharing this recipe. I will definitely give it a shot soon.
"shot" see what I did there? Slight reference to syringe lol

IPJuice

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love it @wllmc prob my new ADV. I lowered the lemon to 0.5% tho. Might add 0.5% cookie and 0.5% meringue on my next batch

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I love it @wllmc prob my new ADV. I lowered the lemon to 0.5% tho. Might add 0.5% cookie and 0.5% meringue on my next batch

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
awesome ! mmm cookie and maybe a splash of Jamaican rum and a dash of marshmallow to fluff it up and call it boombastic fantasic colda lol

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Funny, I am also tired of what I have been vaping and want something new. Will make this, maybe both versions.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I mixed this up and I think I messed up lol
I added 3% cheesecake graham crust
I think I added too much lol
It is vapeable but I don't think I am getting all the flavor I should be from the original recipe.
I will re-mix it without the cheesecake and one with less.
From what I did vape it was good just overpowered by cheesecake.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This sounds deliciously tangy, thanks for the referral @Huckleberried . Can anyone tell me the difference between cold pressed lime vs reg please?
I'm going to quote snippets from @HeadInClouds flavor notes (I hope that's ok HIC)found at http://mamajsflavorshop.com/headinclouds-my-notes-on-flavor-descriptions/

Lime Cold Pressed - "This one is fresh, unsweetened lime juice -refreshing, tart, and realistic."
Lime Tahiti/Distilled - "This is a sharper lime flavor than Cold-Pressed, both of which mellow as they age. This is the muddled lime in a mixed drink, or a twist of zesty peel in your limeade. When fresh-mixed (especially with plenty of PG), it’s zesty, eye-opening, in-your-face lime, with a bit of bitterness."

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm going to quote snippets from @HeadInClouds flavor notes (I hope that's ok HIC)found at http://mamajsflavorshop.com/headinclouds-my-notes-on-flavor-descriptions/

Lime Cold Pressed - "This one is fresh, unsweetened lime juice -refreshing, tart, and realistic."
Lime Tahiti/Distilled - "This is a sharper lime flavor than Cold-Pressed, both of which mellow as they age. This is the muddled lime in a mixed drink, or a twist of zesty peel in your limeade. When fresh-mixed (especially with plenty of PG), it’s zesty, eye-opening, in-your-face lime, with a bit of bitterness."
Thank you :)

so a lot of the recipes I share may seem a bit much and use a lot of flavors. this one is super easy, only a couple basic flavors and is super good.didnt really have a flavor in mind when I made this just threw some stuff together and came out good. it is a little like the filling of a key lime PIE just without the crust. have a go at it and let me know how it is.

Edit... I'll add I like to vape this one right away. shake and vape

lemon lime something vape

1% fa custard
1% fa vienna cream
2% fa lime cold pressed
2% fa lemon sicily

Hi, I'm new here and new to DIY at all.
This tastes great! After 3 days steeping I only taste lemon and not "creaminess" though. In my opinion I would cut down lemon and lime and probably raise up custard to 2%.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi, I'm new here and new to DIY at all.
This tastes great! After 3 days steeping I only taste lemon and not "creaminess" though. In my opinion I would cut down lemon and lime and probably raise up custard to 2%.
Welcome to VU! Just to add to that, about the FA Custard. Don't expect it to be a vanilla creamy. You may already be aware, though, it's more of a citrusy custard. You picked a good one to mix! I've always loved this one.

Welcome to VU! Just to add to that, about the FA Custard. Don't expect it to be a vanilla creamy. You may already be aware, though, it's more of a citrusy custard. You picked a good one to mix! I've always loved this one.
Thanks!
I absolutely agree on FA Custard maybe Viennese Cream will do the job? I just want to add a little bit of sweetness and creaminess to balance the sour of the lemon and lime

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks!
I absolutely agree on FA Custard maybe Viennese Cream will do the job? I just want to add a little bit of sweetness and creaminess to balance the sour of the lemon and lime
The sourness off the Lime really does calm down in time. Too much time and it will fade, which is easily fixed by adding a drop or so. Vienna just might get you where you want.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I mixed this up and I think I messed up lol
I added 3% cheesecake graham crust
I think I added too much lol
It is vapeable but I don't think I am getting all the flavor I should be from the original recipe.
I will re-mix it without the cheesecake and one with less.
From what I did vape it was good just overpowered by cheesecake.
Usually when I had cheesecake Graham crust 1% does it for me, but we are all different and a bit odd here. Haha! And I love it!

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
just made some with the pie crust, steeping in the crockpot for a bit, can't wait to try it

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
very good but the crust isn't coming through, maybe time will help. I used 1.5%

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like this recipe. Good shake and vape. I used FE lemon, and it's a good summer time refreshing vape. Thanks wllmc...

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so a lot of the recipes I share may seem a bit much and use a lot of flavors. this one is super easy, only a couple basic flavors and is super good.didnt really have a flavor in mind when I made this just threw some stuff together and came out good. it is a little like the filling of a key lime PIE just without the crust. have a go at it and let me know how it is.

Edit... I'll add I like to vape this one right away. shake and vape

lemon lime something vape

1% fa custard
1% fa vienna cream
2% fa lime cold pressed
2% fa lemon sicily

So I'm thinking I'd like to try my hand at making your recipe. I've never diyed before so this looks like a good place to start. I love lemon cream pies, and I bet apple is phenomenal in it.

One question if I may ask. I enjoy a soft creamy lemon mint and was wondering if you had any suggestions of a mint that might blend with this?

And thank you for sharing your recipe. I'm eager to put in my first order of diy supplies and get this in my tank. :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So I'm thinking I'd like to try my hand at making your recipe. I've never diyed before so this looks like a good place to start. I love lemon cream pies, and I bet apple is phenomenal in it.

One question if I may ask. I enjoy a soft creamy lemon mint and was wondering if you had any suggestions of a mint that might blend with this?

And thank you for sharing your recipe. I'm eager to put in my first order of diy supplies and get this in my tank. :D
Hey welcome to the rabbit hole! lol sorry I missed this. Maybe just a pinch of FA spearmint might do the trick here, if you like minty cold INW eucalyptus mint might be good here in a very small amount but might just overpower everything also, you probably would need to adjust everything out to taste

VU Sponsors