Become a Patron!

E-Pure Melon Ball & Ripe Vapes Key Lime Cookie Reviews

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Faince' Picked this up at the local vape the other day when we were out and about and ran out of fluid. While I must say it is not the best Melon flavor juice I have ever tasted it certainly is not the best. It supposedly is a 50/50 GV/PG which I can believe as it puts out decent vapor at 1 ohms and 22-25 watts. She got 6mg nic and when we got home I tested it and it is 6mg.

However when vaping on it I get a melon flavor maybe a watermelon, and a little bit of honeydew flavor but it seems to me the tried to get this with a honey flavor and it really isn't that pleasant at least not to me I have had much better before and it certainly is not worth the 16 or 17 she payed for 30ml. If you crank it up to anything above 30 watts it seams to burn really hot and doesn't taste anything like melon imo.

She also Grabbed a bottle or Ripe Vapes Keylime Cookie. This is supposed to be a "Premium" blend and 30ml cost her $22 or $23. This one I find to be ummm....keylime only with some chemically taste it will be going in the trash I think I might let it steep and see what happens but I am not very optimistic about it. You could get the same flavor with 10% TFA Key-lime, and 2% butter =gross imo. A much better blend and tastier would be maybe 8% TFA Key-lime, with say 2% FA Cookie. Not complex, basic, simple, taste good and still not worth anywhere near $22 or $23. I swear some of these "vape shops" with "premium blends" are robbing people and have no since of flavor combos. I have tasted better garbage from foose and vaporx from the local gas station than both of these flavors.

VU Sponsors