Become a Patron!

E-liquid mart

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I finally get some free time to mix up some recipes I've been saving. I discover I can't find a flavor I know I ordered. Then two.

After researching farther, wasting precious time, I discover e-liquid mart confirmed my order with the 4 missing flavors. Then send another email showing the total order was scheduled for shipment with the 4 missing flavors, then the last email showing my order shipped, but dropped the 4 flavors which had previously been listed.

I sent them an email and am waiting on a response. I did not get an email that I can remember about any problem filling my order (I'll search and verify).

I've placed 5 orders from other venders since which I could have ordered the missing flavors. I'm a title frustrated atm.

Has anyone else had an issue like this?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered many times from them and not had an issue. Hope it's resolved for you!

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usually when placing an order you get automatic updates sent to you from them. But when the order is actually being filled they then realize they don't have something in stock they will send what they have and charge you accordingly sending you an real live update.
You should notice that they did not charge you for the 4 missing.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Same as Amanda, for me. I've not had any issues, myself, though I have read one here and there, but nothing extreme. The ones that have mentioned an issue contacted Eliquid Mart and they handled it well, replacing the flavor, sometimes sending an extra.

Good luck!

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I would have thought they would have sent an email stating which items could not be shipped instead of simply dropping them from my order, and me having to figure out which items where dropped from the order.

E-Liquid Mart responded promptly, and is shipping me an order. I must give them an A for effort.

Frank

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone order Bilberry or Irish Cream 5ml samples in February that taste weird? Irish cream like coconut chocolate liqueur and billberry like harsh hard candy, in recipes people seem to like... the flavors are new to me so I lack a basis of comparison

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I placed an order with them ($200.00) about three weeks ago. All FlavourArt flavorings. I was very pleased with everything. There are certain flavorings I have to have and other vendors never seem to have everything I need. E-liquid-mart had everything and at reasonable prices. They warned that the free shipping might take a week or so to get shipped but it was sent out within a couple of days and made it to me (South Carolina) within three days.

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I would have thought they would have sent an email stating which items could not be shipped instead of simply dropping them from my order, and me having to figure out which items where dropped from the order.

E-Liquid Mart responded promptly, and is shipping me an order. I must give them an A for effort.

Frank
After their first response, I heard nothing but crickets. Just be sure to check the shipped reciept to see to see if any items where not shipped so you do not get a surprise when you sit down to mix

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm quickly losing my patience with eliquidmart. I've ordered from them several times in the past with zero problems, but they messed up my recent order and it's been like pulling teeth to get them to make it right. Something must be going on with them because judging from the complaints here and on Facebook their customer service has really sucked the past few weeks.

Just a heads up, folks. There are too many other good suppliers (@ Mama J's . . . I repent, I repent!! LOL) to put up with this BS.

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Unfortunately secondary vendors never seem to have everything I need. I usually go directly to the source (TFA, Capella, FW) for most of my flavorings, FlavourArt is the only exception. I have no connection to eLiquidMart, I've ordered from them only once. I'm sorry others are having problems but my order went perfectly. I'll be ordering from them again within a day or two and will update this thread as to how it goes.

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update: Looks like eliquidmart is going to fix the problem, but I'm not sure I'll ever order from them again. I can forgive a vendor making a mistake with an order, but when they give the impression that they couldn't care less I don't see why I should send them my business.

I hope everyone else has a more positive experience :)

Mikhask

Member For 4 Years
I just placed an $130 US order with them and everything has shipped. (Still waiting on Canada Customs to clear but see no issues with it) I went to them as they are very competitively priced and sell 12 mil for the price you get 10 mil. At least this is what I gather. Hopefully everything work out. I will know in the next couple of days. Ecigexpress had about 7 flavours out of stock when I went there. Yes most of my order was due to HIC's recommendations for FA which I didn't have too many of.

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just placed an $130 US order with them and everything has shipped. (Still waiting on Canada Customs to clear but see no issues with it) I went to them as they are very competitively priced and sell 12 mil for the price you get 10 mil. At least this is what I gather. Hopefully everything work out. I will know in the next couple of days. Ecigexpress had about 7 flavours out of stock when I went there. Yes most of my order was due to HIC's recommendations for FA which I didn't have too many of.

Welcome Mikhask! I'm hoping everything goes smoothly with your order. They handled my problem and I'm hoping they are handling their customer service problems. Let us know how everything turns out!

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also would like to welcome you Mikhask!
I had two orders placed with them also as they have good price and what I needed was in stock.. (smaller orders but important to me!! ;p ) they are not the fastest but have not had problems with them and orders arrived timely. Only slight down side is everything (only ordered fruit and non nic flavors) smells like NIC/cigars, not a sweet smelling flavor vape mail at all.. lol - hopefully your order gets through customs quickly and arrives timely!

Mikhask

Member For 4 Years
To update my post a few weeks ago:
1) Great company, shipped all my order in an timely fashion
2) Price was really competitive compared to other sites mentioned here people get their FA products from.
3) Were not out of stock of any flavours that I was interested in purchasing.
The only downside was that the package arrived to me with nothing besides the caps closing the bottles. (no leak during shipment) packaged in two separate baggies with bubble wrapping filling up the small box. (Not a big deal this time)
The bottles had only 12 mil in 34 of the 37 I ordered. Compared to the 12 bottles of FA from Ecig express which all were full to capacity and had a plastic wrapping on them to secure them from leaks in transit to their destination,
They E-liquid Mart ship their bottles in the soft plastic with the big droppers for closures. All the bottles from Ecig were shipped in the PET hard bottles with the small dropper closures. (I personally like the soft plastic more than the hard bottles)
I would still order from them but just be aware that your bottle may not be as full as you may expect. I'm sure they fill their own bottles and may want to fill to only to 12 mil.
Overall very happy with the purchase and everything I've made so far has tasted spot on.

Thanks for the Welcomes,
Hope all your mixes taste great!!

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Unfortunately secondary vendors never seem to have everything I need. I usually go directly to the source (TFA, Capella, FW) for most of my flavorings, FlavourArt is the only exception. I have no connection to eLiquidMart, I've ordered from them only once. I'm sorry others are having problems but my order went perfectly. I'll be ordering from them again within a day or two and will update this thread as to how it goes.

Oops, forgot to update this. I use eLiquidMart specifically for FA flavors. I used to use ecigexpress but, on this order, they didn't have about half the FA flavors I wanted. ELiquidMart had everything in the sizes I needed (generally 120mls) at competitive prices. (Ecigexpress is usually about a dollar cheaper but that doesn't help me if they don't have what I need.)

Anyway, it was about a $200 order. It shipped out within a day, got here quickly, and everything was great. No problems at all and I will be using them again.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have only bought my FA flavorings from eliquidmart. Out of 3 orders I only had 1 issue 1 flavoring did not come - I emailed them and got 2 bottles of it sent to me - I was very happy with their service.:D

Serenity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh now I'm nervous. I just placed a rather large order with E-liquid Mart for the first time because of the fact that Ecig Express is usually out of all of the FA flavors that I want except maybe 1 or 2. I grew tired of having to find replacements so I just pulled the trigger at E-liquid Mart (they had everything I wanted except Marzipan - lol). I got the free shipping with my order. I really am hoping everything arrives at some point in the near future now - let the nail biting begin.

VU Sponsors