Become a Patron!

E-Juice Troubles

What's up guys?

Right now I am using an eleaf istick with either a nautilus mini or full size from 11.5-12.5 watts depending what juice i'm vaping. I'm having a very hard time finding e-juice that I like, Right now my ADV is Hawk Sauce from MBV 50/50 Blend 12mg Nic, I have tried a shit load of flavors from MBV and tend to only like the fruity ones, for some reason I dislike there dessert flavors even though they smell awesome my taste buds/throat just don't like them. So I started to venture into other Juice makers and since I read that alot of people tend to like custard flavored e-juices I figured I would give it a shot. So I ordered a bottle of Vanilla Custard from Blends By Bryce, I loaded up my nautilus full size with a fresh 1.6 ohm coil. At first I loved the juice it tasted absouletly amazing. Then after A few days i realized the flavor would hit the back of throat and almost feel stuck there , when I would clear my throat the flavor would disappear from the back of my throat. But this has now caused me to only be able to take like a 2 second long vape because the hit on my throat was way to harsh. It is not the nic strength or the PG/VG Blend and this is a problem that I have not seen happen to anyone else. Now when I think back on it this is what would happen to with all my dessert flavors from MBV as well. A common issue that I have had with my nautilus is that my Drip Tip will always fill up with juice and when I remove the drip tip in the center chamber would be a small puddle of excess juice. This happens with all of my flavors but with Hawk Sauce for example I don't have that throat problem that I do with the Dessert/Custard Flavored juices. If you guys have any suggestions as to why this might happen please let me know.

Thank You,
Nick T

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know, but I just discovered a juice called Colossus from Cyclops that's sort of a mellow custardy flavor, sort of mixed with a deadly sin from goodlife, like a popcorn ball or rice crispie treat, with very mellow throat hit. You might want to check it out.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
On my nautilus I loved space jam pluto. It tastes to me like watermelon jollyrancher. With that said, I can't vape it in an RTA or RDA. On those I notice more flavors in it that I don't like. Also, it is $15 for 15ml. Depending on how fast you go through juice, that can be worth it but now that I drip that is to pricey.

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The store I work at just started carrying Cyclops, awesome company, great sauce

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might consider checking out juice not made from artificial food flavors. I personally found the synthetic flavors interesting but not sustainable as a regular vape.
The naturals have a very different effect on the senses. They don't burn out my sense receptors or give me weird physical effects.

mattallen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like the juices from Innovape. Prices are reasonable and the flavors are really good. I am hooked on the Heisenburg right now.
Another Juice I like is the Blueberry muffin from Heathers Heavenly vapes.

VU Sponsors