Become a Patron!

E-juice tastes bad... expired?

tl dr: Zamplebox took 1 month to ship and now my juices taste really bad

So i have been vaping for about 2 months now and i really like it, but my latest shipment of juices taste really weird.

When i got my setup i bought 2 bottles of Perino London which tasted amazing, but seeing as they are quite expensive i looked into some other options. That's when i found Zamplebox. After one month of shipping(I live in Sweden + it got delayed in toll) and roughly 80$ later(Added shipment + surprise toll fees) i received my box of 11 bottles. I vaped about 5ml each of 6 of the flavors, i also changed the coils and wick in between each flavor swap. Here is the order in which have vaped them and what was wrong:

Bottle #1, Pink Eye by Drip head, decent taste (3/5)
Bottle #2, Strawberry Jubilee by Crow and Chemist tasted quite weak (2/5)
Bottle #3, Glorious Rebel by Cloud Thrasher, tasted straight up cardboard (1/5)
Bottle #4, Bliss by Royal Heights, tasted okay but the flavor was really weak (2/5)
Bottle #5 Brain Freeze by Drip'n Drops, the worst of them all, insane menthol with taste of soap (0/5)
Bottle #6 AFC by Crew Juice, tastes nothing like cherry, really artificial flavor(1/5)

After the first 3 bottles i thought maybe they had to steep, but it turns out that they are pre-steeped and can be vaped right out of the box(+ they were shipping for a month, so they should be steeped either way right?). Even so i steeped heat-steeped 3 of them and let them sit in dark for 24 hours but there was no change in taste.

My coils started out at 0.2 ohms, but i experimented a little to try to find if it was my build that didn't work, so i went higher on the ohms every time, now I'm sitting on 0.4 ohms.

Should i try to steep them again or is there something else that seems to be wrong

My setup is a Evic VTC Mini and a Bellus RTA, UD cotton, UD ss 316L 26ga wire.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have not heard a lot of really good things about Zamplebox.

Also, there is no way to tell how long those liquids have been sitting around since bottling.

That might also be a factor.

I also want to add that the Zamplebox juices seem to burn out my wicks faster, seing as i change wicks every day now, while before i changed every 2-3 days.

VU Sponsors