Become a Patron!

E-cigarette tax could bring $1.5 million in revenue and Kill Smokers & Vapers in the Process

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am honestly glad my grandfather died of lung cancer, smoking related.
He being of the greatest generation would suffer a heart attack seeing what has become of this land.

He did not smoke for 15 years but still got lung cancer from smoking, he started in the service of this country.
1.5 mil is a fart in the wind for the tax and spend crowd.

4biddenArtist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here is a novel idea, how about they tax the rich to pay for all that crap and not people who work hard for their money?!?
I mean how ridiculous, so you want to get healthy and be able to save some money? Well, well, well, that 10 ml habit per day of yours is now going to fund the VA and childcare! Oh and it will cost you an extra 7 cents per ml!! If I wanted to pay an extra 70 cents per day I would adopt one of those kids on those commercials. I am all for helping veterans and children but lets pass legislation that taxes those that have more then enough, not those who want to make a healthy switch to an alternative to smoking.
Thanks for the news feed 5150 I enjoy your political activism. Keep da clouds coming!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here is a novel idea, how about they tax the rich to pay for all that crap and not people who work hard for their money?!?
I mean how ridiculous, so you want to get healthy and be able to save some money? Well, well, well, that 10 ml habit per day of yours is now going to fund the VA and childcare! Oh and it will cost you an extra 7 cents per ml!! If I wanted to pay an extra 70 cents per day I would adopt one of those kids on those commercials. I am all for helping veterans and children but lets pass legislation that taxes those that have more then enough, not those who want to make a healthy switch to an alternative to smoking.
Thanks for the news feed 5150 I enjoy your political activism. Keep da clouds coming!
That is what the tobacco settlements were for... but those same fucking criminals that are wanting to tax spent it else where.. while raising taxes to repay those funds, but did not... to raise the taxes again to pay for it but did not...
and they do this while taking pay outs from Big Pharma and big tobacco...

VU Sponsors