Become a Patron!

Dovpo tc-50 possible issues....

Broadside Vaporz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just received the tc-50 in the mail from gearbest. Like the size, temp control seems to function, but am running into a couple problems. Granted, this may be due to the unusable instructions, but thought maybe someone out there might have an answer.
First, I cannot get the thing to read in F* it'll only show C* second (and this is my big one) it will not set above 300* C.

Thoughts? It'll throw off decent vapor, but it's low on the temp as far as I'm used too.

Thanks!rps20150627_202852.jpg

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just received the tc-50 in the mail from gearbest. Like the size, temp control seems to function, but am running into a couple problems. Granted, this may be due to the unusable instructions, but thought maybe someone out there might have an answer.
First, I cannot get the thing to read in F* it'll only show C* second (and this is my big one) it will not set above 300* C.

Thoughts? It'll throw off decent vapor, but it's low on the temp as far as I'm used too.

Thanks!View attachment 23558
you do realize 100 centigrade is boiling point 300 c is around 572 f

Broadside Vaporz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do, but if you advertise a product that will set to 400* C then it should. Not that it's were I want to set it. Currently have it @ 215* C which should be around 420* F. I think... maybe...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do, but if you advertise a product that will set to 400* C then it should. Not that it's were I want to set it. Currently have it @ 215* C which should be around 420* F. I think... maybe...

how you liking that Smok Tct? I freakin love mine best temp control tank to date IMO.

Broadside Vaporz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love it! First time I got to use the thing was this evening. First TC mod I've had. Was using (well still will) a zephyrus tank with a .7 build on top of my god mod at 27 watts. Battery lasted for days, but you need a trailer to lug it around.

Broadside Vaporz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think part of the problem (if there is one) is the juice. I've home brewed for a couple years, high vg. Well I thought maybe I should try it out with a store bought juice. It's a raspberry blend with coolata chaser. Makes it seem cooler than it is, plus it's pretty thin compared to what I'm used to. Wasn't marked, but guessing probably a 50/50 mix. Will burn this tank out and try my apple strudel @ 85/15 and see if that changes my thoughts.

Broadside Vaporz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What temp and wattage are you guys setting at?

KaBoomStick

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been using an IPV4 with it. 40-50j around 500-525F depending. I like a warmer vape though. Flavor is great.

The preinstalled coil head was a bit janky for me. I replaced it with the spare and it was all good. The last set I ordered have been great too.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors