Become a Patron!

Dovpo Dual Topside Squonk Issues

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
So I finally took the leap into squonking and bought the Dovpo Dual Topside as well as a Wotofo Profile. I got it all put together and juiced and began my vaping.

Everything was fine until I started tryin to squeeze the bottle and get juice into the Profile and it looked like nothing was happening. I took off the Profile and squeezed and nothing come out. But if I release the battery door a little I can squeeze the bottle and it will work fine as it should.

Seems whenever the battery door is closed its putting some pressure on the bottle where it seals up and prevents juice from coming out. Anybody seen this or know what I could do to fix this?

dustmite

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine doesn't do this, and I haven't heard of your issue before. Might need to contact the manufacturer as it sounds like something is out of tolerance.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Mine doesn't do this, and I haven't heard of your issue before. Might need to contact the manufacturer as it sounds like something is out of tolerance.
I finally ran out of juice in the current bottle but I plan to try out the spare next. If its the same issue I may just contact Dovpo. Not sure where, but something is sealing the hose. Really odd how that works.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
That is what I learned from googale.
-_-" I wish you would have explained this the first time around. You would have nailed this in no time. For whatever reason I completely overlooked the Reddit threads that would have pointed me in this direction.

Try taking the bottle apart and check that the tubing has an angle cut on the end.
Some came without the cut, and it will cause the tubing to be blocked from juice entering.
I took apart the bottle and cleaned it. After matching the rubber piece with top metal piece without the outer case, the tube did have an angle cut, but speculated that when the battery door closed, it smooshed the bottom of the rubber just right, it blocked the end of the tube. I rotated the tube around just a little, and added another small angle cut to the angle cut in vase it blocks off the original cut. So far its workin fine. If it works, next time I empty and clean the tank, I'll post upva pic of where the cut is. Thanks to everybody for the help.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
-_-" I wish you would have explained this the first time around. You would have nailed this in no time. For whatever reason I completely overlooked the Reddit threads that would have pointed me in this direction.

I took apart the bottle and cleaned it. After matching the rubber piece with top metal piece without the outer case, the tube did have an angle cut, but speculated that when the battery door closed, it smooshed the bottom of the rubber just right, it blocked the end of the tube. I rotated the tube around just a little, and added another small angle cut to the angle cut in vase it blocks off the original cut. So far its workin fine. If it works, next time I empty and clean the tank, I'll post upva pic of where the cut is. Thanks to everybody for the help.
No prob w/ my dual except once when the bottle did not seat completely and was sucking air.

VU Sponsors