Not open for further replies.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Does this mean they're almost ready to release? Oh man, I'm getting giddy !
No, not yet. This is just a standard order for my inventory. Would you like me to add anything for you?

F

fckaugust8th

Thank you Chef, I'm good with the mod only, the Boreas and Alleria made me go to the Dark side( Foggy side?) but I'm still a MTL most of the time. The Petris are nice but not really my cup of tea. I have the authentic Royal Hunter mini and Low Pro but don't use them that much. I tried dripping and damn near ran off the road once, I'm a tank guy now.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Mythical_OD
@f1r3b1rd

I'll be putting in an order with Dotmod on Tuesday - do you want me to order the Cloudcaps?
hmmm I'm going to have to err with a no, for me.
I'm sorry, but I ended up spendin more than planned on another upgrade.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im gonna have to hold off until we order the Dotbox mods. Im waiting for my bank to refund me and issue a new card after my account got cleaned out by a thief. Until I get that card I cant order shit.

But I do still want it.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea. Im hoping the Dotbox isnt available this coming week. Its gonna take up to 10 days to get my money and my card (if I get the money at all)

F

fckaugust8th

Yea. Im hoping the Dotbox isnt available this coming week. Its gonna take up to 10 days to get my money and my card (if I get the money at all)
You will get your money...eventually. It seems to me that when you have to give them money, they want it right away, where as, when they have to give you back your money, it takes them up to 2 months! Last time I had a dispute and was due a refund, I was tempted to charge them interest!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You will get your money...eventually. It seems to me that when you have to give them money, they want it right away, where as, when they have to give you back your money, it takes them up to 2 months! Last time I had a dispute and was due a refund, I was tempted to charge them interest!

Well Ive had the problem twice before, and the bank immediately put the money back and I was able to go the next day and get a card issued at the B&M location. But 2 or 3 months ago, that bank was bought out by another bank with a different set of rules for this kind of thing. So now itll be 10 days and the person on the phone said "hopefully" Ill get my money back and I gotta get the card through the mail.

After this is done and my money is back, Im gonna close the account. Fuck them for being inconvenient.

F

fckaugust8th

After this is done and my money is back, Im gonna close the account. Fuck them for being inconvenient.
Amen to that! The only way we, as consumers/clients, can show our displeasure is with our money and our choices of purchases.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Ive had the problem twice before, and the bank immediately put the money back and I was able to go the next day and get a card issued at the B&M location. But 2 or 3 months ago, that bank was bought out by another bank with a different set of rules for this kind of thing. So now itll be 10 days and the person on the phone said "hopefully" Ill get my money back and I gotta get the card through the mail.

Sorry bro, I hope you get everything back!

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey CrazyChef I was wondering about something you may be able to help me out with - is Dotmod still producing and selling the Petri mech mods?

Based on how difficult it was for me to find a new authentic Petri modbfor sale through legit vendors, it seems like they're out of production...is that true or can you still order Petri mods through dotmod with your account?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll take a one in black, depending on price point.
Added

Will you be ordering any other hardware when you order the boxes?
I can get anything you like that is currently in production.

is Dotmod still producing and selling the Petri mech mods?
No, they discontinued them. They don't even have any old stock that I can buy. They said they'll be coming out with a V2, but it'll be a while.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Petri V2s (and all of it's accessories) are now available in purple and green if anyone is interested.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quick question, does the Cloud Cap come with the gold and colored top? Or just the colored?

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Petri V2s (and all of it's accessories) are now available in purple and green if anyone is interested.

Awww crap! Good crap that is...hehehe.

Those both sound too good to resist! Do you happen to know what the price on the Petris is yet? Thinkin I want in on a green one and depending on price, maybe a second one in purple as well :)

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Quick question, does the Cloud Cap come with the gold and colored top? Or just the colored?
They come with both.

Do you happen to know what the price on the Petris is yet? Thinkin I want in on a green one and depending on price, maybe a second one in purple as well
The Petri V2 retails for $90, but if I add them to my Dotmod orders, I can get them for VU members for $72 shipped.

Still no word on what is going on with the Dotbox... :(

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lime green and purple

V2-ATTY-LG-M_1024x1024.jpg
V2-ATTY-PU-M_1024x1024.jpg

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You can also get them on my website for 10% off using coupon code VU10

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How about Cloud Caps? If so which colors?
Red, black, royal blue, gold, purple and lime green. I don't have them shown on my website because they're cost prohibitive. They're $36 each (after the VU10 discount). If you like, I can add them to my next order from them. What colors do you want?

hcdroid

Member For 4 Years
Red, black, royal blue, gold, purple and lime green. I don't have them shown on my website because they're cost prohibitive. They're $36 each (after the VU10 discount). If you like, I can add them to my next order from them. What colors do you want?
I have not decided yet. Just wanted to see options color wise and price. I will certainly let you know once I have my mind made up. Appreciate your quick and prompt replies. Very professional from your part.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So do we have a rough idea when the new Dotbox will be released? Think itll be within the next 2 weeks or after? Tryin to figure out how much I can spend now since Im on a 2 week pay cycle and just got paid.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So do we have a rough idea when the new Dotbox will be released? Think itll be within the next 2 weeks or after? Tryin to figure out how much I can spend now since Im on a 2 week pay cycle and just got paid.
Hey bro, did the bank give you your money back yet? If you want I'll going in with my mask on and get it for you!!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Add a red one for me Chef.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Add a red one for me Chef.
Added. I just put in a large order, so it may be a little bit before I order again. Depends on when the Dotbox V2 comes out. They're still not talking about it.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They're still not saying.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Added. I just put in a large order, so it may be a little bit before I order again. Depends on when the Dotbox V2 comes out. They're still not talking about it.
They better get their asses in gear, August will be here in a flash.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're reading my mind.

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're reading my mind.
Here's hoping the vape community will rally together and take enough action that the August cut-off won't be an issue :)

CrazyChef - can you please add 1 lime green Petri V2 for me please? It's no problem if I have to wait until your next order or until the new DotBoxes are ready - i can wait until then and get it all at once if that makes things easier for you. Thanks again for all this :cool:

F

fckaugust8th

@CrazyChef ,please tell Dotmod to hurry the hell up, my vaping funds are dwindling fast on crap I don't really need, but it's shiny! Do you think $180ish is a good reserve? I am not pushing for a price quote since you don't have any idea what the price will be, but based on your experience with their products and pricing overall, am I safe with that amount or should I save some more? I don't want to be at the train station when the boat arrives, or be a dollar short and an hour late.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I actually sent them an email on Friday. Hopefully they'll respond on Monday - I know I'm not the only vendor anxious to get some of these, and I'm sure many others are emailing them wanting the same info. As far as price, $180 should be okay, but I can't hold to that price until they come out.

I'm still kicking myself in the butt for not keeping one of the V1s for myself.

hookahhabib

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@CrazyChef ,please tell Dotmod to hurry the hell up, my vaping funds are dwindling fast on crap I don't really need, but it's shiny! Do you think $180ish is a good reserve? I am not pushing for a price quote since you don't have any idea what the price will be, but based on your experience with their products and pricing overall, am I safe with that amount or should I save some more? I don't want to be at the train station when the boat arrives, or be a dollar short and an hour late.
LoL

Patience friend! Quality like DotMod takes time..they actually test and develop their products before releasing to the market ( as I understand it). I have no doubts that it will be so worth the wait :)

I hear your concerns about the dwindling budget and I'm currently engaged in the same struggle but hear me out brother - stay strong anddo what you can to hold out.... you'll be so glad you did! That's what I'm telling myself at least hehrhehe

F

fckaugust8th

I'm sooo ready to buy this and don't want to miss it that if you want a $100 deposit, I'm ready to send it now! That way, I'll know to keep another 100 to pay off the balance.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You can do that if you like. If it'll help you out. I'll keep it in my PayPal account until they ship.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll make a notation of your deposit in the original posting to serve as a reminder (for both of us) that you've already paid $100.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Still waiting, but I'm putting in a stock order for the new green and purple items, so I thought I'd ask if anyone needed anything.

F

fckaugust8th

We're still waiting for news from Dotmod, I just wanted to make sure I don't blow this chance.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool, I'll post it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors