Become a Patron!

Dog mod 180 arrived

Broadside Vaporz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well i ordered the Dog mod thru fastech, a little worried cause smy states on their website that fastech does not sell their product, that what I'd be receiving might be cloned... well it arrived today, and I'd be suprized if this is a clone... will post some pics of the unboxing after i resize pics down.

First impressions? Well its big... I've been using a box I built with the sx350 chip, dual 18650s, so I'm used to a large unit, this is taller but about the same width and thickness.
wattage seems to be on par with the sx350. Same happy place @ 45 watts with a .6 dual ribbon (.8x.1) setup in a mutation X.
Cons? Screw cover... dont need a rocket scientist to realize screws not a great option when you have to remove batteries for charging...
Size... it is a little big...
ego connection and the "beauty" ring... there's better options...

These are livable for me, provided good battery life and the power options.
Will be abusing the dog mod and will add any future comments.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fasttech usually sells for below cost so manufacturers are not allowed to admit that FT have the real deal and for a cheaper price , or something along those lines.

Sufie at FT explained it once but it's legit.

Broadside Vaporz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here's a few of the pics...

Attachments

• rps20141119_170324.jpg
    rps20141119_170324.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 59
  • rps20141119_170143.jpg
    rps20141119_170143.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 55
  • rps20141119_170250.jpg
    rps20141119_170250.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 54
  • rps20141119_170411.jpg
    rps20141119_170411.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 49

Broadside Vaporz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks VH! Figured it was something like that... if you see the one pic with the smy scan sticker.... i thought that was a little far to go for cloning....

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Didn't we go through this with the svd on fasttech? The people will say it is fake or cloned be cause they want us to spend 30-60$$$ more from them. Fasttech is pretty good about putting style or clone and authentic in the tittle. If they sell 90% clones and make the money they do. I don't see why they would lie about a few products. When cheep china gets cheeper companies shit a brick.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't we go through this with the svd on fasttech? The people will say it is fake or cloned be cause they want us to spend 30-60$$$ more from them. Fasttech is pretty good about putting style or clone and authentic in the tittle. If they sell 90% clones and make the money they do. I don't see why they would lie about a few products. When cheep china gets cheeper companies shit a brick.
So true. They have no reason to lie about a clone

VU Sponsors