Become a Patron!

Does vaping leave a bad odor?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well last time she went mental on me she said she was going to delete my phone number! I said good you only got off a car I had for sale! Why the hell did you call me after all these years to be the same whacko you were when I changed the locks! She is truly a sick woman and I should feel sorry for her. Nah! Still have scars from that bitch! See one every day in the mirror!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My ex actually did a lot of good things for me... but trying to have any sort of rational conversation with him is just impossible. With that latest insanity about nicotine, I had just had enough -- he made my life hell about smoking for years, I thought he would be glad for me, but nooooooooooooo... that man could fuck up a wet dream.

Andria

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah she swore she would never cheat on her husband but was flaunting her "Clouds" which she did not have back when we were together! Now can I help it that I am a cloud man? Now if your going to put something in front of my face how am I not supposed to look? Is complimenting wrong? Sick bitch!

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Never noticed or had a problem with the house smelling until I got a new liquid whose custard base tastes like old piss and leaves the house smelling like urinal cakes and soggy cigarettes.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Never noticed or had a problem with the house smelling until I got a new liquid whose custard base tastes like old piss and leaves the house smelling like urinal cakes and soggy cigarettes.

I ran into one of the foul smelling e-liquids. Absolutely disgusted by it.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Some guy vaped some kind of fruit mix in my office awhile back and it smelled like cheap perfume for days - and I hate the smell of cheap perfume. It stunk so bad I've been praying he doesn't come by again. GROSS. And I still live with a smoker.

Cuppa noodz

Member For 4 Years
I never owned a cat so I'm having trouble relating to the flavor being discussed. I do however own a dog. Shall we compare and contrast the greater points of canine vs feline urination scents? :p:D;)o_O

Edited because I was attempting to reply to earlier conversation and failed miserably.

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
bought new living room couches last month. Molly (avatar pic) had a UTI, pissed on the brand new couch cushion.

House still smell like dog piss. :mad:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
bought new living room couches last month. Molly (avatar pic) had a UTI, pissed on the brand new couch cushion.

House still smell like dog piss. :mad:

There used to be a product called odor eliminator made by Knights Chemicals and I am not sure if they are still around. It worked on spoiled milk that was baked in car trunk for days and also worked on animal urine. Good Luck!

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think we have that. Wife has 4 or 5 urine elim sprays shes tried .... all helped somewhat, some better than others, but still notice it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I one time had to deal with a Cat that started spraying because I did not listen to the woman saying he needed to spayed. Thought he was not as old as he was because we got him from a shelter. I went through a serious amount of Odor Eliminator and luckily it wasn't needed on the couch!

I think it smells pleasant, but some people are against it 100% and will claim it affects them. These people can't be reasoned with and complain if they can see it without smelling it.

Budsmoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Hubs and I both agree that the house smells incredible when I cap my fave juice Marilyn. However, he is still trying to find a tobacco liquid to like and...whew...some of them (especially the ry4 he has been trying) make me gag. He doesn't really smell it. Maybe because he is still smoking (outside...we have never smoked inside here).

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wife does not vape and the only juice she's bothered by is naked Pog. It gives her a head ache and apparently smells awful. So I don't vape the Pog around her and we are good.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only complaints I've had were, my husband complaining about the smell of "burnt shit" when my coil and wick become excessively gunked from my strawberry & cream; this is why I had to go to an RDA instead of a Kayfun with that juice, because the gunk backwashes off the coil, turns the juice brown, and then apparently smells like burnt fecal matter -- actually, it smells like burnt plastic, which ain't really much better. :D And when my stepfather was ill, he said the smell of it was making him nauseous (though I pay close attention to dry-burning and re-wicking, since I became aware of the problem); I've actually experienced a bit of that myself, when *I* was ill; I find the smell rather hard to take, if I'm already not feeling well.

I've not really had any other complaints from anything I've vaped.

Andria

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this is why I had to go to an RDA instead of a Kayfun
Hi, Andria!
Which RDA did you choose?
You know, I bought the ingredients you listed for making the strawberry juice, then forgot I had them. Saw your post and remembered. If I end up liking my results I'm gonna kick myself in the head really hard for resisting DIY for so long.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Andria!
Which RDA did you choose?
You know, I bought the ingredients you listed for making the strawberry juice, then forgot I had them. Saw your post and remembered. If I end up liking my results I'm gonna kick myself in the head really hard for resisting DIY for so long.

The first I tried after Kayfuns was the Magma, but it leaks like a sieve, and you have to keep it vertical at all times or juice pours out of it. Then some lovely person at ECF put me on to the Achilles -- BEST VAPE EVER! Unfortunately, they're not made nor sold anymore. :cry: If I ever find any original Achilles, clone or authentic, for sale anywhere, I'm buying it! Maybe buy a half dozen if they're available! :giggle:

Andria

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got a sample of a tobacco juice in a order. It had a eagle on the label, way too many beer ago to remember the name of the company. I filled my PT with it and began vaping, it wasn't bad so I went out to the car to wait for my wife to get her shit together vaped this nice juice. My wife opened the door of the car and almost barfed, she said it smells like rotten feet so the jug promptly went into the trash and I made my wife wait while I replaced the skanky PT with a new atty and juice.

VU Sponsors