Become a Patron!

Does FA Bilberry fade like FA lemon sicily

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does it feels more natural or artificial at the end ? I have it, but I'm not sure about the smell.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Does it feels more natural or artificial at the end ? I have it, but I'm not sure about the smell.
Don't judge this one by the smell. It's definitely strong, but a good natural flavor. First time I tried it, I was stunned at what 0.5% could do. HIC made a Bohemian Cobbler some time back. That was my first taste of it. Amazing recipe.

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't judge this one by the smell. It's definitely strong, but a good natural flavor. First time I tried it, I was stunned at what 0.5% could do. HIC made a Bohemian Cobbler some time back. That was my first taste of it. Amazing recipe.
Ok, I will try it then.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I will try it then.

Try this. It is in drops. You can figure percents or change if you like.

TFA cheesecake graham crust 9 drops
FA Bilberry 2 drops
FA custard 5 drops
FA Vienna Cream 5 drops
FA Vanilla Classic 2 drops

Put the flavoring in the bottle and bring the level up to 5 mls. Shake well and do a hot water bath for a bit. Shake and vape.

Last edited:

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is there a lemon that doesn't fade?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll admit, the FA one is the only one I have, but the flavors lasts quite a while to me. Yes, it does fade, but it's lasted me more than a couple weeks, too.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll admit, the FA one is the only one I have, but the flavors lasts quite a while to me. Yes, it does fade, but it's lasted me more than a couple weeks, too.

I have a lemon bar I made that was sharp from the lemon. I had probably 3 weeks. In the end it mellowed nicely once everything steeped. I am not one to wait to vape so three weeks was a miracle.

VU Sponsors