Become a Patron!

Does Anyone Know The Best TCR Settings For The New Voopoo Drag 2 MOD when using Ni80?

So, yes, I am new here, hello everyone and thank you for this website!! Just before anyone asks if I have seen the previous posts about TCR values with the original Voopoo Drag box mod, yes I did and they were not at all helpful, plus a lot of it had to do with the use of SS316L coils, I am currently using a pair of Ni80(fused clapton) coils and my resistance is set at 14.6ohms, in the GeekVape Zeus Dual coil RTA Tank, which was a complete pain in the ass to finally "wick" correctly! I have used the Voopoo software app on my PC to change the original default values, and I have changed the TCR value of 1440 to 1500, and there is a little bit of a difference, but not much! I have changed the temp from 200F to 420F as well! I did see a Gene Chip conversation chart online that a "Reddit User" had posted some time back, but that was of little help! And all of the information that I can find online is usually about the orginal Voopoo Drag, any suggestions anybody??

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
If it can do it it’ll be around 0.000015....that’s really low just above kanthal ...SS316L is 0.00088 around the lowest most mods can go accurately

Last edited:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and input on my question, everyone so far has been very helpful!! I appreciate the fact that everyone on here has been "hell of cool" with me, since I am somewhat new to the world of vaping and RTA tank rebuilding!! And if anyone else wants to add to my thread, please do, knowledge is power!!

Also, before I forget, has anyone on here
"special ordered" or "pre-ordered" their mod from a specialty mod company such as VGOD, DOTMOD, or the United Society of Vaping?? The reason why I ask this is because I have been looking online for either a person that does hand-built-custom mod boxes that have Temperature Control or a company that makes them!! Any suggestions on this??

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
If you want a custom nod you will decide what board/chip you want to use. Evolve DNA250C would be my choice personally.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Second Evolvs DNA for TC new new colour (C) chip has replay mode and takes away all the pain in the ass of manually adjusting settings ...don’t get me wrong if you enjoy tinkering you still can

I don’t have it yet still use the old DNA200 chip, works perfectly well for TC just have to use thier software

VU Sponsors