Do you play games?

Discussion in 'Gamers Talk And Vape' started by Xianders, Mar 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Xianders

Xianders

Blog Posts:
    If so, what do you play? If not, why not?
    I recently tried VR games. I was stunned by the sensation. It was cool.

2. Smigo

Smigo Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Used to play games but felt I was wasting too much time on them so sold the lot. No desire to play them again these days really.

3. Comers

Comers

Blog Posts:
    I love games, but I don't have time for that right now. At the moment, I'm thinking of buying a VR. A month ago, a friend of mine invited me to try VR. After that, I realized that VR is the coolest thing you could come up with. It is very good that there is a computer vision software development. This way developers can integrate VR into their games without any difficulty.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  4. DrVapenstein

DrVapenstein Bronze Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    as I've gotten older I find that I lost interest in twitch gaming, but I still enjoy rpgs, strategy and visual novels

5. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I picked up playing Moubootaur Legends which is an offshoot of The Mana World. I played on Land of Fire as the GM/Character named Cordo. It seems LOF has been "retired", not sure of exact details beyond it seems to have "rolled" into Moubootaur.

The main aspect of the game is grinding. There's also some alleged "social" aspect. Given the average on server at any given time for both LOF and Moubootaur has never been over 5 it's difficult to consider it vastly social. TMW itself though often has hundreds on at any time.

All three have questing aspects requiring teams having a minimum of 5. So yes, it can be rough on Moubootar or LOF to do questsTo a degree it can be as rough on TMW though it bears lesser difficulty.

For me it "just something to do", to "piddle". Of course, so is Xshishen-sho or Klondike solitaire. Would like to see a free and possibly open source native Linux version of Chrono Cross, or something similar. I know that's wishful thinking though.