Become a Patron!

DNA help

Hey guys,
I am fairly new to vaping and am going to start building. I am torn between getting a Hana DNA 30, or a vaporshark DNA 30. I do like the fact that I will be able to change the batteries in the Hana mode. I'm not sure about the vapor shark, but i do know that that the Hana isn't a spring loaded 510 connector which i would like. I know i can update it to a spring, but im not sure about the vapor shark. Both aren't to bad in price anymore. I don't believe i will need anything larger then a 30w currently. Any suggestions for me or info would be greatly appreciated! I will be putting a kayfun V4 on it. At first I was leaning towards a vaporshark, but then when i say the Hana for only $100 it made me think...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have both and its one of those right tool for right job thing for me. The vapor shark(vsdna30) has a 1300mah lipo while the hanadna30 has a removable 18650, so if you don't have access to a charger all day you can pop in a spare. Whereas with the vsdna30, you'll wanna charge it periodically.
Basing that assuming you are only going to have one mod. I work in an office so having only the vsdna30 is not a problem, one charge gets me about 4-5 hours of vaping my erlkonegim at 24w with a 1ohm build.
The form factor of the vsdna30 is perfect for me, with an eel nano the mod and atty slip in my shirt pocket at the office. The Hana generally gets used when I am leaving the house AMD wont be near a charge source for an entire day. Both are nice, but my preference is vapor shark. Between the form factor, spring loaded 510, and skin its really a nice little mod.

VU Sponsors