Become a Patron!

DIY herbal vape juice!

I've been making herbal - infused DIY vape juice by experimenting with a herbal extraction machine (infuser), VG and PG. I have been extremely frustrated as I tried VG/PG 50/50 and it burned my coils instantly because it was too watery. But now that I got it to 100% VG, it's still burning my coils. Basically what I do is put a standard cup of VG through the herbal extraction machine with about a cup of different herbs (1 cup of herbs and 1 cup of VG because I want it strong). The herbs I'm using include a blend of fruit (blueberry, fruit tea, etc.) and lemon balm/passion flower. I've burnt three of my coils so far today -_- This is extremely frustrating for me because these particular herbal ejuices are very expensive. I was (not going to lie) even thinking about this as a marketable product.

How do companies like Bear Blends make their juices!?

By the way I'm getting a different set of coils tomorrow so I will see. However, I feel like this is not going to be the "CASH COW" I had hoped for. LOL!

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi :wave: and Welcome to VU.

Sounds interesting. I drink Blueberry and Raspberry tea and vape BluRazz. Take Lemon Balm and Passion Fruit to help me sleep.
Hope you get it figured out before going through a zillion coils. If you do get it figured out....I May Be your first customer :)

Hi :wave: and Welcome to VU.

Sounds interesting. I drink Blueberry and Raspberry tea and vape BluRazz. Take Lemon Balm and Passion Fruit to help me sleep.
Hope you get it figured out before going through a zillion coils. If you do get it figured out....I May Be your first customer :)
Really? Hehe.. then I guess this is something marketable? I went on another vaping forums site and it looks like a lot of people have tried and struggled with this particular thing....

These are the two brands I'm trying to emulate
So I think I kind of got it - there needs to be a significantly higher amount of VG/PG liquid and only a little bit of the herbal extract.

That means the user will not be getting a potent punch of herbs (not like drinking the herbs in a tea); this seems somewhat inevitable though in vaping

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The herbs I'm using include a blend of fruit (blueberry, fruit tea, etc.) and lemon balm/passion flower.
There are some general rules concerning e-liquids (and making them):
1. No sugars (most have artificial sweeteners or something like stevia)
2. No oils (many natural extracts have oils)
3. No alcohol (or at least very little)
I have made many extracts back in the day... but for oral use. I have not tried doing this for vaping (but have considered it)
Using fruits breaks rule #1 (no sugars) That will clog your coils fast!
Do you even know if those bear blend liquids have oils (or your own)?
Alcohol can be very good for extracting flavors from fruit, herbs, ect but you have to warm it and evaporate it (with a fan and low temps) until it's just water and flavors (and if you have a gas stove like me don't even go there) This can be done but you had better do your homework! I'm not even getting into the specific stuff you want to extract (doesn't matter) but the end product has to consider the 3 rules of what you don't want.
I have read about people doing NETs (naturally extracted tobacco) for vaping. Search this... good info that relates to your goals. That company (which sounds very impressive... but maybe not for vaping) mentions how many watts to vape the liquids... that doesn't make sense (there are so many different types of coils including pre-made and DIY) They all require different power (watts) I suspect they are referring to vape devices made for "other stuff"... that are oil based (legal here in CA but I'm not supposed to talk about it here) Be safe, peace out, vape on!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
One simple solution is for you to use herbs and then add traditional water based fruit flavors like most DY mixers use (no sugars)
P.S. I'm going to get criticized for saying this... but a very small amount of oils may be OK (many herbs have some... including MJ) Use at your own risk. I honestly don't think you can sell stuff like this until you do much more research.
Umm... get ready for the barrage of responses that may not be as open minded as me ;)

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You might check into VSO flavors... many are natural based including fruits. Can others here verify this?

I put in a minimal amount of this stuff in with VG.. it's still burning the coil.
I think I'm going to be done with this unfortunately. I don't feel like doing the whole thing with alcohol tincture.

"One simple solution is for you to use herbs and then add traditional water based fruit flavors like most DY mixers use (no sugars)" - So use my glycerin-based herbal extraction with the flavorings? Right now I put 5 mL of the glycerin herbal infusion with about 10 mL of pure glycerin (I topped it off with a bit of blackcurrant flavor). Maybe the ratio of the herbal mixture has to be even lower.

There are some general rules concerning e-liquids (and making them):
1. No sugars (most have artificial sweeteners or something like stevia)
2. No oils (many natural extracts have oils)
3. No alcohol (or at least very little)
I have made many extracts back in the day... but for oral use. I have not tried doing this for vaping (but have considered it)
Using fruits breaks rule #1 (no sugars) That will clog your coils fast!
Do you even know if those bear blend liquids have oils (or your own)?
Alcohol can be very good for extracting flavors from fruit, herbs, ect but you have to warm it and evaporate it (with a fan and low temps) until it's just water and flavors (and if you have a gas stove like me don't even go there) This can be done but you had better do your homework! I'm not even getting into the specific stuff you want to extract (doesn't matter) but the end product has to consider the 3 rules of what you don't want.
I have read about people doing NETs (naturally extracted tobacco) for vaping. Search this... good info that relates to your goals. That company (which sounds very impressive... but maybe not for vaping) mentions how many watts to vape the liquids... that doesn't make sense (there are so many different types of coils including pre-made and DIY) They all require different power (watts) I suspect they are referring to vape devices made for "other stuff"... that are oil based (legal here in CA but I'm not supposed to talk about it here) Be safe, peace out, vape on!
"I have made many extracts back in the day... but for oral use. I have not tried doing this for vaping (but have considered it)" - Lol, I'm not sure it's worth it. I'm still holding out for this one and playing around with the ratio of the herbal infusion (glycerin-based but very very thick and syrupy) and pure VG/PG mix. The ONLY reason I want to do this is because I spent money and effort making the thing and I dont want to throw the herbal syrup out.

By 'herbal syrup' I'm referring to my 'base,' which is the VG i put into the herbal infuser machine for 4 hrs with a ton of lemon balm and herbal tea mix. I water this base down with VG (and a bit of PG if i want but i don't think that's too relevant anyway).

There's no oil in this and if there's sugar its only with the flavoring; and even before the flavoring it was burning.

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There's no oil in this and if there's sugar its only with the flavoring; and even before the flavoring it was burning.
I didn't mean you added any oils... but some herbs have natural oils in them. I'm not sure what you mean by "burning"... please explain (are you using factory coil or doing your own building (RDA, RTA, ect)? Is it like your coils are gunking up fast or actually scorching the cotton?
Once again... I mentioned NETs. Many people have explained different methods for making their own (most use PG to create the extract and it takes a long time) Then mix with VG for the final e-liquid. Not sure but look into that.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
BTW, most of the discussion I read about making NETs was on another forum (ECF) Good info!
Try searching here too but type in "naturally extracted tobacco" (not NETs... that brings up all sorts of stuff)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This might sound a little odd. Will suggest it anyway because of thinking you're (@Kranika) onto something. You may want to try using saline with your herbal "syrup" base. Use as little as possible.

The added sodium in the mix may help it dry/cure out and carry a herbal flavoring with a bit more punch, and also help avoid shorting coils. Would also suggest you stay at, 30 PG/ 70 VG % or all VG. Pg is known to help "carry" flavor as well.

Understand this advice is in good faith and simply that, advice from someone reasonably intelligent. I am no doctor or lawyer, so please use your own better judgement, common sense. All the other Standard Disclaimers apply.

I'm suggesting your coils are shorting. Why? Well, you're adding water to electric, shorts usually happen then. It overloads the circuit by being too conductive.

This might sound a little odd. Will suggest it anyway because of thinking you're (@Kranika) onto something. You may want to try using saline with your herbal "syrup" base. Use as little as possible.

The added sodium in the mix may help it dry/cure out and carry a herbal flavoring with a bit more punch, and also help avoid shorting coils. Would also suggest you stay at, 30 PG/ 70 VG % or all VG. Pg is known to help "carry" flavor as well.

Understand this advice is in good faith and simply that, advice from someone reasonably intelligent. I am no doctor or lawyer, so please use your own better judgement, common sense. All the other Standard Disclaimers apply.

I'm suggesting your coils are shorting. Why? Well, you're adding water to electric, shorts usually happen then. It overloads the circuit by being too conductive.

It feels like the coils are burning out because the herbal extract is too strong; what works here is about a 1:3 ratio (1 being the herbal-infused VG/PG and 3 being the regular plain VG/PG). The 40/60 is still too strong, as is the 50/50 (naturally). One of the things I did wrong was putting literally TWO CUPS of VG with just over one full cup of herbs into the extractor. That's not even recommended for drinking, let alone vaping lol. Some of the ratios I've seen for making glycerin extracts is at least 1:4 (1 cup of herbs for 4 cups of glycerin).

It has to be unfortunately a bit watered down to be secure on the coil end. The flavor is there though - who knows how watered down the Bear Blends and companies make it right!?

This guy explains exactly what I was doing. He's using juniper berries and eucalyptus. However, I used other herbs (lemon balm, raspberry, etc.)

By the way, would any of you purchase this product at 1/3 (herb to VG) - also, how much would you be willing to pay (USD)$?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
By the way, would any of you purchase this product at 1/3 (herb to VG) - also, how much would you be willing to pay (USD)$?
Might consider it, seriously. I generally stick to about $0.25 per ml of any juice, unless it is something really special. Reading your process, I'd figure this would merit being special. Might see paying $20 to $25 for say a 30 ml bottle. That seems concurrent with what the market runs for special blends. Now, to ask you for say a custom herbal blend, well, we'd need to negotiate on that. You're talking some money there.

For example, I might ask for a colt's foot and yarrow blend for when I get colds. Why that blend? Colt's foot has tussin, which is now synthesized in Robotussin cough syrup. Yarrow helps with menstrual issues, but also helps to reduce fevers as well. Of course, at that point you may need to get more in depth um, erm licensing and such. At the very least, you'd need some knowledge as an apothecary.

There's a lot involved in this. Applaud your undertaking it. Thought on it for quite a bit myself, thought myself out of it too. For myself, it seems to be something that would be a full time investment. I hope you have great luck with it.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No! I watched that video... you still don't get it (he mentions volatile oils over and over) I'm out :rolleyes:
Fine for oral or topical use but NOT FOR VAPING

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK... I may owe you an apology. I remembered reading that thinner volatile oils are not so bad for your lungs (compared to other oils) So... I will continue to try and help you.
On that video, he used (I think) 60% VG and 40% water (that makes it very thin) Vapers who don't like PG (a rare few are allergic) add 5-10 % water to VG (maximum) So with this in mind, you shouldn't need any PG (or find a way to evaporate some of the water later) I still ague that if you use fruit the sugars will clog your coils super fast. Anyway... I'm still interested in your "venture".

Thank you for all of your input. I've created something feasible that is about 1:3 of the herbal infusion to VG/PG mix (the standard 70/30 or so ratio). Unfortunately, I've sort of forgotten about this forum too :p I think the 1:3 works in a way but it isn't the ideal of what I wanted. I wanted it to be highly concentrated herbal with minimal VG/PG. I can also add some flavoring.

I wanted mine to be super dark and opaque - like liquid herbs - but when I look at Bear Blends e-juice (just got it in the mail), it is even more transparent than mine. So it's possible theirs is not that concentrated either. Also when I did the infusion it was basically just herbs with a little bit of VG floating around in there.

Why, do you ask, did I do this and what were my aims? I basically wanted to create a vape juice that would release the psychoactive properties of herbs like lemon balm, chamomile, etc. for a relaxing effect. This is why I wanted to make the juice as strong and herbal as possible. So it wouldn't be just tasting the flavor. You'd actually FEEL it.

Another brand I aimed to emulate was epuffer with its Valerian offering.
I used to toke on this but I can't stand it now after doing Bear Blend

Might consider it, seriously. I generally stick to about $0.25 per ml of any juice, unless it is something really special. Reading your process, I'd figure this would merit being special. Might see paying $20 to $25 for say a 30 ml bottle. That seems concurrent with what the market runs for special blends. Now, to ask you for say a custom herbal blend, well, we'd need to negotiate on that. You're talking some money there.

For example, I might ask for a colt's foot and yarrow blend for when I get colds. Why that blend? Colt's foot has tussin, which is now synthesized in Robotussin cough syrup. Yarrow helps with menstrual issues, but also helps to reduce fevers as well. Of course, at that point you may need to get more in depth um, erm licensing and such. At the very least, you'd need some knowledge as an apothecary.

There's a lot involved in this. Applaud your undertaking it. Thought on it for quite a bit myself, thought myself out of it too. For myself, it seems to be something that would be a full time investment. I hope you have great luck with it.
Thank you.. yeah I will be selling it for $20 CAD since I live in Canada.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank you.. yeah I will be selling it for $20 CAD since I live in Canada.
That seems quite a fair price. You fare well in doing it, might even have to convert some USD. *grin* I'm leaving that open-ended. As said, I know that is something requiring a good deal on a mixer's part.

Can just imagine it now, though. U.S. Goober-Mint: "Quick, let's shut down this Canuck, he's selling and transporting basil vape juice to WV!"*smh and chuckling*

That seems quite a fair price. You fare well in doing it, might even have to convert some USD. *grin* I'm leaving that open-ended. As said, I know that is something requiring a good deal on a mixer's part.

Can just imagine it now, though. U.S. Goober-Mint: "Quick, let's shut down this Canuck, he's selling and transporting basil vape juice to WV!"*smh and chuckling*
Haha, love it! <3 I am a girl but that's OK lol. I'm trying the super concentrated one again to see if maybe chain vaping was the problem (I tend to chain vape this stuff). The super concentrated one is a gorgeous opaque scarlet red color because of the raspberry tea mix. I could sell the concentrate at $40 a bottle ;p Jks. My dream is getting it to as high as 50/50 (50% of the concentrate and 50 of the VG/PG) so it can still be nice and dark.

Would you recommend going to a local vape store and telling them about it?

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
(I tend to chain vape this stuff).
Don't "chain vape"... the coil gets too hot (it needs a pause between puffs to cool off) Maybe draw some air (without firing) between puffs... that also cools the coil.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I suggest that you don't use real fruit (or tea with fruit) Just use regular fruit flavors made for vaping (no real sugars) They also make "sweetener" flavor with no actual sugars. Coils should do much better.

I suggest that you don't use real fruit (or tea with fruit) Just use regular fruit flavors made for vaping (no real sugars) They also make "sweetener" flavor with no actual sugars. Coils should do much better.
My goal was to have a lot of herb like lemon balm/valerian in there to be able to release some of the psychoactive properties to the user. I wanted it to be an 'experience' ;p A little something for those who, like me, don't like weed

Would you say that the fruit tea is what burns the coil? What I Have in here is basically a raspberry tea mix (I got this tea on Amazon). It's got raspberry leaves, blueberry and some other stuff. It smells great and it's perfect for this. Would you say a green herb like lemon balm would be less likely to burn /gunk up the coil?

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Would you recommend going to a local vape store and telling them about it?
That would be a first good starting point, I'd think. Possibly arrange to sell on commission basis, offer the shop say 5% of sales. You can go up to about 20% but start with them low.

If you';re selling for $10 per bottle at 20% they get $2. Just doing $10 as an example. I wouldn't want to let a seller take more than 20% max, if they'll sell via commission.

Look into a DBA (Doing Business As) name. You can likely set that up as a small business. Not sure about Canadian regulations on such but here U.S., banks can set all that up, including an EIN (Employer Identity Number) for taxation and the like.

Standard Disclaimers apply. I'm not a business type, "planner", "suit". I know and comprehend the basics. Please consult a lawyer, accountant, so on to get better guidance business wise if required. Me, I'm just an old fart custodian/material handler, ... "doer", "sweats and t" guy on the silly InterWebs. *chuckles* I know nuttink *Corpral Klink accent*

Last edited:
That would be a first good starting point, I'd think. Possibly arrange to sell on commission basis, offer the shop say 5% of sales. You can go up to about 20% but start with them low.

If you';re selling for $10 per bottle at 20% they get $2. Just doing $10 as an example. I wouldn't want to let a seller take more than 20% max, if they'll sell via commission.

Look into a DBA (Doing Business As) name. You can likely set that up as a small business. Not sure about Canadian regulations on such but here U.S., banks can set all that up, including an EIN (Employer Identity Number) for taxation and the like.

Standard Disclaimers apply. I'm not a business type, "planner", "suit". I know and comprehend the basics. Please consult a lawyer, accountant, so on to get better guidance business wise if required. Me, I'm just an old fart custodian/material handler, ... "doer", "sweats and t" guy on the silly InterWebs. *chuckles* I know nuttink *Corpral Klink accent*
I've thought about doing it that way too. I already own a business so I'm a registered business owner. But it's just under a tutoring/writing service

What about even having a website? I could start local where I live, in Toronto.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What about even having a website? I could start local where I live, in Toronto.
That would do well, I think, if you can arrange orders from "locals only". Look up NearlyFreeSpeech.net, they seem a good hosting service. You only pay for what's used. No, I'm not in any way affiliated, merely someone knowing a bit aboot web stuffs. Sometimes I have to watch my 250 selves, they all know a bit o' this, or that, and I may wind up having too many jobs. :D :) :p

Last edited:
That would do well, I think, if you can arrange orders from "locals only". Look up NearlyFreeSpeech.net, they seem a good hosting service. You only pay for what's used. No, I'm not in any way affiliated, merely someone knowing a bit aboot web stuffs. Sometimes I have to watch my 250 selves, they all know a bit o' this, or that, and I may wind up having too many jobs. :D :) :p
Amazing, thank you! Yeah, I also have a website from Mailchimp for my other business but I am thinking about going to Wix now. By the way, I am toking Bear Blend now - do you think that they make it concentrated? When I look at it, I feel like it's very light and transparent. I don't think they put that much concentrated herb in it either. Like I said i really wanted the herb experience but I'm not sure that's entirely possible with vaping.. just don't think it was meant for that.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Amazing, thank you! Yeah, I also have a website from Mailchimp for my other business but I am thinking about going to Wix now. By the way, I am toking Bear Blend now - do you think that they make it concentrated? When I look at it, I feel like it's very light and transparent. I don't think they put that much concentrated herb in it either. Like I said i really wanted the herb experience but I'm not sure that's entirely possible with vaping.. just don't think it was meant for that.
Would guess they're likely using concentrates. That would likely be the easiest way to do it on full scale. Might think concentrates would pack more punch. Reckon that would get back to carrier and extract ratios, though. Hmm, may be that the carrier used for concentrates is the universal solvent too.

Always imagine a scene, "Hey Mack, got a problem over here that just will not solve."

"Yeah? Well, here, toss some water on it and watch it get solved." Lo and behold, whatever the problem, was, it solves itself by being doused with water.

*shrugs* I don't know, they sell dehydrated water at Wal*Mart now. Go figure.

You may be correct, herbs are not cut out to transition for vaping, ... yet. I think it'll happen. I hope it does. After all, they're getting the wacky stuff over to vaping, it is a herb technically. Then, again, gravity bongs proved vaping works long ago. You don't get the combusted smoke, you get it as vapor coming off the water. Yes, there is still the element of smoke in it, but it does change over to vapor.

*cough, cough* Or so I'm told, not having aaaannnnnnyyy experience with that, at all. Yep, I'll pull the other one too. ;)

Hmm, that still runs back into water. Damn it. Alright, you can gel alcohol and get Sterno. Ought to be a way to gel water to use with vg and/or pg. If it's gel, then perhaps it wouldn't "wash out" the herb flavor, essence, medicinal effects. I don't know, likely talking from the posterior office here. Forgotten a lot of chemistry stuff and about half feeling a dunce. I worked unpacking and pricing toys today.

*wandering off singing in a muttering tone "la la la la, tra la la ..."*

Would guess they're likely using concentrates. That would likely be the easiest way to do it on full scale. Might think concentrates would pack more punch. Reckon that would get back to carrier and extract ratios, though. Hmm, may be that the carrier used for concentrates is the universal solvent too.

Always imagine a scene, "Hey Mack, got a problem over here that just will not solve."

"Yeah? Well, here, toss some water on it and watch it get solved." Lo and behold, whatever the problem, was, it solves itself by being doused with water.

*shrugs* I don't know, they sell dehydrated water at Wal*Mart now. Go figure.

You may be correct, herbs are not cut out to transition for vaping, ... yet. I think it'll happen. I hope it does. After all, they're getting the wacky stuff over to vaping, it is a herb technically. Then, again, gravity bongs proved vaping works long ago. You don't get the combusted smoke, you get it as vapor coming off the water. Yes, there is still the element of smoke in it, but it does change over to vapor.

*cough, cough* Or so I'm told, not having aaaannnnnnyyy experience with that, at all. Yep, I'll pull the other one too. ;)

Hmm, that still runs back into water. Damn it. Alright, you can gel alcohol and get Sterno. Ought to be a way to gel water to use with vg and/or pg. If it's gel, then perhaps it wouldn't "wash out" the herb flavor, essence, medicinal effects. I don't know, likely talking from the posterior office here. Forgotten a lot of chemistry stuff and about half feeling a dunce. I worked unpacking and pricing toys today.

*wandering off singing in a muttering tone "la la la la, tra la la ..."*
Lol yeah, I've heard about the alcohol extraction method as well. That way the concentrate is VERY strong. One issue is I'm not familiar with it... I do realize they make weed /THC vape juice and I'm still not certain of how they can get all the alkaloids in and how you can actually vape it to get high. Maybe bud is just more potent than a herb like valerian root or lemon balm?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lol yeah, I've heard about the alcohol extraction method as well. That way the concentrate is VERY strong. One issue is I'm not familiar with it... I do realize they make weed /THC vape juice and I'm still not certain of how they can get all the alkaloids in and how you can actually vape it to get high. Maybe bud is just more potent than a herb like valerian root or lemon balm?
Hmmm, that does raise a quandary. *ahem* One might need to volunteer for some research upon that. *chuckles* I might even be a pig from Guinea for cutting edged science of such nature. *sighs, smh* No, I'm doing well enough without, got two jobs and putting us over into a different tax bracket. We're still not quite sailing smooth, but we are getting through the bitters while underway. I'm just hoping my Lady cap'n doesn't jump ship, time'll tell.

I think they may use some kind of "base" to draw out the alkaloids. Don't know much regarding that aspect of use, as in vaping the grass. Might know more of some other aspects, but that's irrelevant and most likely second hand. Never mind nine to ten months I spent getting perma-baked. *cough* Far better than the acid wash I had thought of taking.

In all honesty, the memories I've lost have been lost to growing older, actually being born genuinely brain-damaged and not using the knowledge. Never really applied the genius residing in my skull and got little encouragement to that ends. The axiom is true, don't use it, you do lose it. It's still up there but locked away in storage chests with keys scattered at random.

Then, there's also a good bit I've chosen to not recall. For example I have fuzzy issues with the 1980's. Recall something, but I'm told it's a false memory. It's so lucid though I wonder and besides, who would put such a mess into my noggin? What I think I recall is pretty rough, and I'll just simply say our dear old Uncle here could have fathomed it, I'm sure. Anyway, I keep hitting a blank wall. *goes off to find a satchel charge*

Right now I have Health Toronto that gave me their phone number to talk about potential licensing issues. It was kind of them as a member gave me her personal number I think

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's what I was trying to tell you about natural extracted tobacco (some just use PG and wait for months... others use PG and alcohol and after a few days, gently warm it and use a fan to evaporate the alcohol (that's just from memory a few years ago) P.S. please don't call it getting high... maybe something more like "beneficial effects" ;)

One of the things I'm considering is burning the alcoh ol out of my kava kava tincture and adding it to VG/PG.....

Also, I like 'beneficial effects' :D

Last edited:

VU Sponsors