Become a Patron!

DIY FLAVORSHACK GIVEAWAY

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First,I wanna give a big thank you to @jj2 & @reddhott for doing these giveaways & for helping out many members that aren't able to get their vaping supplies for w/e reason that might be.. I also would like to give a big shoutout to Dawn from DIY FLAVORSHACK for responding to emails quickly & the lil note that was sent with the package was definitely a plus.. It shows that the people at DIY Flavorshack is compassionate on what they do & are happy to help others... I received the 30ml bottle in less than a week & It is the best pina colada juice Ive had to date! Nice smooth flavor & the right amount throat hit,cloud production is good as well.. Im gonna let it steep for a couple days,maybe the pineapple will come out more.. THANKS to everyone involved in this giveaway & MANY thanks to everyone on vapingunderground for being helpful to others & treating everyone like family.. This is the best forum for the vaping community & no other will be close to it lol.. Much Love to everyone & VAPE ON ;):D

VU Sponsors