Discount Vaper A+

pjerzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I'm new here but I figured I'd give my opinion on here.

I have purchased 2 complete set ups from discount Vapers. First was a nautilus mini with a cf vv mod. Second was the Atlantis with a cf sub ohm battery. Both came very quickly and I had zero problems with dealing with them.

When I first received my nautilus I was not to familiar with the entire dual coil, as this was my first. I was not producing the amount of vap that it should have. I emailed one the the guys there around 930 at night. He replied in a few minutes and after a few emails he explained that my voltage was to low to run dual coils properly. I bumped it up and have been running the same volts since and it's great.

Currently the battery is having issues, I then emailed him telling him and he is having me send it back for a replacement. I have had the battery since the end of August.

So I know this is kind of long, but I suggest the site to the local vapors around me and I will do the same to everyone here. They are a great site to go through and I plan on ordering from them whenever I need something.

Www.discountvapers.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors