Become a Patron!

Diluted ? how do you do this?

Michigan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow I'm new to this but I didn't know that we had to diluted flavors how do I go about to do this or do I have to do this? Thanks for your help on this I'm looking at a new vender Bull City Vapor Dairy/Milk TFA and it has told me that I need to diluted this and about 4 or so more that I'm looking at getting can any one help me on this

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Where did you buy what you got? The "juice" that most places sell are flavored juice ready to vape. Unless you asked for concentrated flavor to be used in DIYing

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you are making your own juice, then ya, you would use flavorings, nicotine solution and your mix of VG and PG.

If you buy pre-made juice, the only time you'd dilute is if you had a higher nic content than you want or otherwise it needed changing.

Hopefully, you can buy the nic level and PG/VG ratios you want if it is bought juice. Dilution of a pre-made juice will lower nic level and also weaken the flavors.

Sometimes, I've had to buy a juice in say 70/30 PG/VG ratio, which I do not like. In that case, I can order a notch higher nic level than usual and add VG to make it how I like it...accepting that the flavor may suffer.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Flavorings are concentrated. Percentage of flavoring used will vary by the flavor and manufacturer. You need to add PG or VG or a mixture of the two as well as nicotine if desired. Here is a basic calculator for mixing juice. More complex versions are available from the menu on the left of the page.
http://ecigvape.com/simple_calc.php

Michigan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where did you buy what you got? The "juice" that most places sell are flavored juice ready to vape. Unless you asked for concentrated flavor to be used in DIYing
I'm looking at a new vendor Bull City Vapor Dairy/milk TFA and it tells me that I need to Diluted it I have not seen this as of yet till today this is why I'm asking for help

Michigan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

looking at a new vender Bull City Vapor Dairy/Milk TFA and it has told me that I need to diluted this and about 4 or so more that I'm looking at getting can any one help me on this again I'm new to this I don't know why I have to do this

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I went to Bull City Vapor's site, it appears that they sell concentrated flavors for DIYers. So yes you would need to use there flavor ,VG, nicotine and PG to make a vapable juice

Michigan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I went to Bull City Vapor's site, it appears that they sell concentrated flavors for DIYers. So yes you would need to use there flavor ,VG, nicotine and PG to make a vapable juice
Lol so all I need to do is add VG or PG or Nic if I want to. And that's it

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well you do need to use the right amounts of each. I use a free program called ejuicemeup, it helps with the math. It's kinda trial and error to find the right amount of flavor, VG and PG to use. If you are just starting out I suggest you buy ready to vape juice and do more reading on this thread and others and learn more before making your own. Using too much or too little of nic is not something to mess around with until you know more basics.

Michigan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Flavorings are concentrated. Percentage of flavoring used will vary by the flavor and manufacturer. You need to add PG or VG or a mixture of the two as well as nicotine if desired. Here is a basic calculator for mixing juice. More complex versions are available from the menu on the left of the page.
http://ecigvape.com/simple_calc.php
Thaks for your time I didn't know adding Pg
Well you do need to use the right amounts of each. I use a free program called ejuicemeup, it helps with the math. It's kinda trial and error to find the right amount of flavor, VG and PG to use. If you are just starting out I suggest you buy ready to vape juice and do more reading on this thread and others and learn more before making your own. Using too much or too little of nic is not something to mess around with until you know more basics.
Yeah I get it I'm not useing nic no longer im in it for the flavor not for the nic but I have juice me up too thanks for your help on this you have been I big help

VU Sponsors