Become a Patron!

Did you switch to vaping for health reasons?

snowycap

Unlisted Vendor
Did you switch to vaping for health reasons? Do you have a success story that you want to share? Live in the LA or OC SoCal area? Contact me with your story. Prizes and more!

snowycap

Unlisted Vendor
I work for a on on-line vape retailer. We want to hear how vaping has helped you switch from smoking to vaping. We will provide a free vape kit to the first 4 people who are willing to tell their story on camera.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'm down for finding out more too.
:bingo:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Feel FREE to provide the answers to the questions already asked of you before anyone will provide any personal stories.

:anyone::wtf::anyone:

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did and still ended up having a heart attack 2 years after quitting smoking. Now I am searching for info on vaping with heart issues. I'm still vaping but I cut way back. A 30 ml of 3 mg will last me over 2 weeks now.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In my opinion cut back to Zero and vape 30 ML per day without a care in the world.

Disclaimer: This is the opinion of the poster and not based on any medical factual information~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The request for more information was not responded to and told to private message so I think......................

SCAM! Moderators need to look into this poster.:headbang:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They messaged me in private with a link to the site and a phone number but refuses to post in public the reasons behind why they are requesting information. If it was legitimate in my opinion there is no reason for private communications. Honestly my opinion is it is a scam. :cuss:

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my opinion cut back to Zero and vape 30 ML per day without a care in the world.

Disclaimer: This is the opinion of the poster and not based on any medical factual information~!

That's a very good disclaimer to include, because...

We have decades of knowledge about PG use, though not at these volumes.
VG inhalation... high volume no less... is a huge question mark long term.
Food flavorings? Same deal.

But Nic? We know that backwards and forwards.

So... thanks for your cavalier suggestion.

VU Sponsors