Become a Patron!

Did I Miss Something?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Correct Smoky, They are attending the Vapeslam but still peeking in from time to time:)

i wish you could have been there, Whiskey!! omg.. what a blast!! I hated i had to leave early :(

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I SOOOOOOOO wanted to go too, maybe the next one, you pick up any goodies?

i did!! but everything i could vape.. all citrus..

but i got a cool tshirt from Dr Crimmy, a bottle opener from the vapor girl, sitckers and a bag from 3dvapors!!
i am donating what juice I can not vape to the 3.2 pif box.. and i finally got to meet Joe and Freeze and CJ and Andrew and Grim and..

laughs.. it shocked me, i been talking to a lot of people for a couple years now.. and well..
was scared i wouldnt recognize anyone, but wow.. it was fantastic.. I wana do it again!!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like you had a SUPER time, I'm jelly

it was funny, Whiskey.. even my friend Obsolete was there.. had a chance to sit and chat for a minuet..
was shaking the whole time.. omg.. it was fun!! was way too excited :p

the best was just seeing everyone enjoying VaperSlam.. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i think it was the whole pot of coffee i downed before that nice 3 hour trip up..
and i even got lost! :p lmao.. the trip back.. holly heck, i wished someone would have warned me..
the people around Charlotte, omg.. 65mph on the interstate.. and all of a sudden it goes to 2 mph..
no wreck or anything, they just stop! im like, what??? lol...

but it was a good time.. and yeah wish you had been there.. someone had even brought their dog with.. :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bottle neck traffic no doubt...LOL Your lucky 3 hours away is nothing, I would have been coming from NY, would have been almost a day drive out there

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Bottle neck traffic no doubt...LOL Your lucky 3 hours away is nothing, I would have been coming from NY, would have been almost a day drive out there

yeps I was!! we need one here now, Whiskey..
mmm thinking.. ;) lol

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There wasn't even a Mod Envy show last night, everyone was at the slam. :(

VU Sponsors