Become a Patron!

Dessert flavor gives no flavor

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Why is it when I put dessert flavor juices in my sub ohm tank I get no flavor at all. But I can taste fruit flavors loud in clear. I use the Sense Screen tank triple mesh coils. But why no flavor with sugary desserts. Like cakes and custards.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Experiment with either more or less power and temperature if using TC. I have found many e-Liquids require more heat or power to deliver the pleasurable taste I am pursuing. Good Luck

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
What wattage are u pushing

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Experiment with either more or less power and temperature if using TC. I have found many e-Liquids require more heat or power to deliver the pleasurable taste I am pursuing. Good Luck
Exactly wat i was going to say.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why is it when I put dessert flavor juices in my sub ohm tank I get no flavor at all. But I can taste fruit flavors loud in clear. I use the Sense Screen tank triple mesh coils. But why no flavor with sugary desserts. Like cakes and custards.
I can have the same liquid in five different atomizers and it'll taste different in each one. Maybe it has to do with the coils they use. I always thought dessert flavors did better at lower wattages but I could be wrong. I'm not big on desserty or bakery type stuff.

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I can have the same liquid in five different atomizers and it'll taste different in each one. Maybe it has to do with the coils they use. I always thought dessert flavors did better at lower wattages but I could be wrong. I'm not big on desserty or bakery type stuff.
I use a lot of fruit flavors or candy fruit flavors.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I vape all my fruit flavors on 100 watts. I lose flavor when I go to low with fruity flavors.

I was quoting what was said about Desert Flavors

And wattage is dependent on what coils you are using..........................

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
tasteless in my other tanks.

To me all e-Liquids require a different Temperature or Wattage depending on which tank/coil I happen to be using. Saying 100 Watts does not apply to any I use. Right now I am vaping a Vanilla Cream Tobacco at 60 Watts in TC set to 460°F. 100W would make it taste like an ashtray and also heat Temp Protect in seconds.

I used to vape in TC at 100 Watts but found better flavor at lower wattage.

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
To me all e-Liquids require a different Temperature or Wattage depending on which tank/coil I happen to be using. Saying 100 Watts does not apply to any I use. Right now I am vaping a Vanilla Cream Tobacco at 60 Watts in TC set to 460°F. 100W would make it taste like an ashtray and also heat Temp Protect in seconds.
Its to complicated. I just want to put juice in my tank and vape. I always got good flavor from an rda. But tanks seem to be picky about juices. To many juices can kill the coil. But I like the convenience of a tank. And now tanks give off more vapor then rdas. My Sense blows denser vapor then my cosmonaut.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Its to complicated. I just want to put juice in my tank and vape. I always got good flavor from an rda.

If you are using an RDA you must build the correct coils to be able to handle 100 Watts. Some people used RTA/RDA's at 10 watts. Just because you think 100 Watts is good does not mean it is good for every build or atomizer.

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
If you are using an RDA you must build the correct coils to be able to handle 100 Watts. Some people used RTA/RDA's at 10 watts. Just because you think 100 Watts is good does not mean it is good for every build or atomizer.
I use n90 26×2+38 claptons. Ohms out at .15. 100 watts works great.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you don't want to experiment with different wattage settings you will never find that sweet spot you are looking for. We are trying to help but if you think you have to use the highest power you can push then good luck.

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
If you don't want to experiment with different wattage settings you will never find that sweet spot you are looking for. We are trying to help but if you think you have to use the highest power you can push then good luck.
I just run the coils on its reccomended wattage. Usually the lowest to midrange. When Im using a tank.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just run the coils on its reccomended wattage. Usually the lowest to midrange. When Im using a tank.

Recommended is normally at the maximum the coils can take and I usually run my coils at 20-25% less then the recommended wattage.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That will make the coil last longer to wont it. Ill try that.

Also proper priming and slowly working your way up to break in the coil. Like a new car or engine you don't take it on the parkway and open it up full throttle.

VU Sponsors