Become a Patron!

Desperately seeking a better method to my Madness..

Madness

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Greetings all…

First off I’m not new to Vaping, smoke free for over 3 years thanks to… well, I guess it started back in the DSE 901 days, needless to say I have been there and done that.

Here is my current request…..

I absolutely love my drippers, the air flow, the hit and the flavor…

But also I absolutely hate my drippers, dripping after a few hits, then re-fill, re-fill, re-fill repeat all day long.

Yes, I have drilled out Kayfun’s, drilled out Aqua’s & Taifun’s, I just can’t find a replacement for a dripper with a tank system attached that can handle the “wide open” air flow that I like so much.

That said here is the question….. What is out there that has a larger liquid reservoir and delivers lot of air flow?

My current “Sweet Spot” is 1 ohm dual coil 28g A1 set up at 27W, cotton with a wide open Stillare RDA.

Desperately seeking a better method to my Madness..

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you looked into Reo's?? I am not sure as to the specifics but it looks like they have bottles in the mod that you squeeze to deliver more fluid to a dripper style unit…

http://www.reosmods.com

There is the site if you wish to research them… Like I said I am not 100% on those things but from what I have read it looks like thats what they do.

Madness

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the reply, yes, bottom feeders, I have a few in the old Vape cabinet, just can't seem myself going back to the 510 or 306 attys as my all day vape.. 510 attys as well as the 306 just can't deliver the air flow I'm searching for.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I love my big budda..

I am only a dripper gurl lol.. and managed to make a dripper out of it, but..
I can still use this in tank mode.. it's like a dual coil giant kayfun for the 26650 mechs :D

links are here somewhere in one of my posts, Madness and welcome to VU!! ;)

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh I see…. I thought I saw someone take their fav dripper and modify it for use on a bottom feeder. (youtube vid or possibly a forum post not sure)

Perhaps an option??

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got reo mini and.I have an igo-s on it. Like you I like wide open draws and I drilled it to a 5/64 (about 2mm) and for such a little arty I get great amazing flavor from a single coil. With the reos your not limited to just 510 attys.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
sehasedy.jpg

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's really dependant on how big an issue it is. I've only ever found one style of kayfun with a decent air intake and no wicking issues. Having said that, there is I think it's called the kayfun black. Else consider moving up to 26650 mechs/regulated and a larger 28mm - 30mm rda. Pack that baby with cotton and you'll be vaping for half hour before a refill. Can't say the flavour will be as good as a 22mm size. But you'll have what you've asked for

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I second the reo.. you don't have to keep dripping over and over.. just squeeze the bottle and you're good again!

that way you can keep the airflow you like from the dripper, and not have to keep refilling it.

VU Sponsors