Become a Patron!

Deployment Help

Hello Vaping Underground,

I'm new here to begin with so I can see this as being a long shot in the dark, But none the less here it goes. I've decided to make this post in regards to a personal experience I had during my first deployment from 2016-2017, I was someone who was easily peer pressured and suckered into things trying to fit in with the rest of my unit, under the stress and distance that deployment puts on a person I ended up jumping on the smoking band wagon up unit a buddy of mine seen me smoking and helped me realize that even though smoking/dipping/ and cigars are kinda a military tradition there is something better than all that and that was vaping, from my start of vaping till now I've learned that the community of vapers out there be it cloud chasers to coil builders and all the flavor chasers in between have one awesome thing in common y'all are willing to help each other out no matter the situation or cause. so in that tradition I've made it my goal to scower the net and contact multiple vape company's and forums asking for the assistance of those willing to help me in my cause. This will be my second deployment and were getting ready to step out the door and i want to try and help my fellow vapers and those trying to quit as well as keep the guys who've never touched a smoke in their life make a better choice then the one I fell into, so what I'm asking of this community as with some of the others I've visited is, If you are willing or able to help out a fellow care packages, gifts, and even some advice on where I should head next on this mission would be greatly appreciated. feel free to PM me and I can pass on our mailing address. Thank you for your time everyone, keep this community strong and keep the clouds coils and flavors going!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First welcome to VU and thank you for your continued service. I work with airmen in training as a civi myself at the local afb. I see all the airmen vaping at my job every day. All that meet me at my job I tell them that if they have any questions that I'm always here to help. Many have come and asked their questions too. Sadly, I can't afford to help monetarily with this (although I wish that I could.) But, I'm just waiting for my tax return to come in so I can get more ingredients. When I get them, I would love to make and send some juice out to some out on deployment. So, please give me some time and I would love to get info to get this to you guys.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors