Become a Patron!

Decisions Decions - What box mod next?

Hey guys I'm looking for some recommendations. I am still loving my Sigelei 100w plus but looking to get something new. I typically run .2-.6 ohms so I need something that can run up to 75 watts consistantly (as I'm currently keeping my Arctic tank by Horizon tech (best subohm tank out in my opinion) around 65 watts). I don't like the jellyfish. The mean system instead of RMS ruins it for me and I don't want to destroy coils when I'm not using my RDA. I've heard and seen the descrepencies with the Cloupor T8 being underpowered and steered clear of it. I was just curious if any of you kind folks had heard anything about a mod I haven't yet discovered or have insider info on an up and coming mod that would fit my standards. I haven't used any DNA mods but that's mainly because of the lower wattage. I appreciate any info and will definitely investigate all replies. Thanks again and vape on!

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like you want to find a dual batt SX350 board mod. Or if temp control is something you are looking for a dual batt SX350J board but you will have a little bit of a wait for the J chip.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The ipv4 is supposed to release in a weak or so, 100w with temp control. Supposed to run an updated sx330 chip.
Its a dual 18650 mod. Eciggity has it on preorder

I'm ready to throw down several 100 finally on a mod and settled on the sx350 until I learned the sx350j is coming out. Now its just a waiting game until I can buy a mod with one in it.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been trying to get a Vaporshark rDNA40, but everyone is sold out. Even the Vaporshark site says that the shipping may take up to 30 days..

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been trying to get a Vaporshark rDNA40, but everyone is sold out. Even the Vaporshark site says that the shipping may take up to 30 days..
I just left Mountain Oak Vapors in Knoxville and they have a rDNA40 at the shop there. Perhaps if you called them they could sell it to you via mail if you're not local, I don't know.

As for a regulated box mod, I love my Conspiracy Mods Agent. It has the OKL T20 chip and runs 3.5 to 5.5 volts and it will take anything you put on it, but going under .2 ohms voids the warranty. I've run .18 on mine no problems. The upside is no menu. You have a dial that you turn to set your voltage and then you just vape. It's marketed as a 110 watt mod but it's actually VV and if you run the numbers, you can go over that if that's your thing. I have found that 100 watts is more than enough to satisfy me so I don't.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, i live in Finland and even though i've been known to take elaborate measures to acquire certains mods (relatives sent me a Cuprum mod because they didnt offer international shipping) i don't think i want a Vaporshark that bad :D

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Rommel it might be worth buying in Europe or direct from vaporshark and waiting, the rDNA40 s have been plagued with problems (I had to send my mine back, still waiting on a replacement :confused: ) that way if you have problems you have a better chance of it getting taken care of

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, i live in Finland and even though i've been known to take elaborate measures to acquire certains mods (relatives sent me a Cuprum mod because they didnt offer international shipping) i don't think i want a Vaporshark that bad :D
Lol. Can't blame you there.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just left Mountain Oak Vapors in Knoxville and they have a rDNA40 at the shop there. Perhaps if you called them they could sell it to you via mail if you're not local, I don't know.

As for a regulated box mod, I love my Conspiracy Mods Agent. It has the OKL T20 chip and runs 3.5 to 5.5 volts and it will take anything you put on it, but going under .2 ohms voids the warranty. I've run .18 on mine no problems. The upside is no menu. You have a dial that you turn to set your voltage and then you just vape. It's marketed as a 110 watt mod but it's actually VV and if you run the numbers, you can go over that if that's your thing. I have found that 100 watts is more than enough to satisfy me so I don't.
I have been considering a Conspiracy Mod for a few months and was looking forward to the regulated Agent, but why did they go with that fire button?

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have been considering a Conspiracy Mod for a few months and was looking forward to the regulated Agent, but why did they go with that fire button?
That I do not know. I have an unregulated Conspiracy mod too and it has the same button, so I'm guessing it is just what they use. I personally like the button myself, and haven't had any problems out of it, but I have seen people saying they don't like it. HexOhm makes an OKL T20 mod too and they use a horn button, but they aren't as nicely made imo.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That I do not know. I have an unregulated Conspiracy mod too and it has the same button, so I'm guessing it is just what they use. I personally like the button myself, and haven't had any problems out of it, but I have seen people saying they don't like it. HexOhm makes an OKL T20 mod too and they use a horn button, but they aren't as nicely made imo.
Yeah I have a Hex and it is good, but the Conspiracy Mod is suppose to be a sweet box. I have been looking at them for a few months. Then when the Agent came out I thought that I would get one but I am still lurking lol.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i just got a VaporFlask V2.1 and damn this is nice. Nicest mod i have owned or held to date.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really loving the looks of this guy:

http://www.vapordna.com/Project-Sub-Ohm-Agent-Mod-by-Conspiracy-Inc-p/psoa01.htm

not sure how the chip is though:
One of the best kept secrets in the industry, the Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition Agent Mod by Conspiracy Inc can handle up to 110 watts! Get in on the conspiracy!

Made in the USAIntroducing the Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition Agent 110 Watt Box Mod by Conspiracy Inc, a variable voltage device that can handle up to 110 watts in a sleek, svelte box! Blacked out and engraved with Conspiracy Inc's signature emblems, the Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition Agent features a slick exterior backed by a clean interior. Running dual 18650 batteries in series, the Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition Agent utilizes the OKL-T/20 chip to provide a high efficiency variable voltage output from 3.5 to 5.5 volts. Firing down to .27 ohms at max voltage, the OKL-T/20 chip can be run up to a max capacity of 20 amps and 110 watts safely. The magnetized door gives way to a easy-read battery tray, finished with brass contact points. The 510 utilizes a spring-loaded brass contact ensuring consistent battery contact and hassle free flush fitting. The potentiometer is located externally with artistically placed Conspiracy Inc engraving providing easy adjustment. Join the Conspiracy. The Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition Agent Mod by Conspiracy Inc.

Product Features:
  • OKL-T/20 Chip can handle up to 110 watts and 20 amps
  • Fires down to .27 ohms at max voltage
  • 3.5 to 5.5 volts
  • Easy to use dialed potentiometer for voltage adjustment
  • Spring-loaded brass contact
  • Matte Black and engraved with Conspiracy Inc signature emblems and iconic Project Sub-Ohm™ Logo
  • Stainless Steel High Click Switch
  • Individually serialized

VU Sponsors