Become a Patron!

Dead Rabbit RDA

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, it's a good RDA at that price point, have one on a squonker. Flavor is good, but it's not as good as other RDA's I have.

Dave.G1066

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got one on a squonker also. It's a good RDA and the build quality is good for the price point. The o rigs are nice and the top cap fits really nice it's a little tight a first . The flat head screws on the claps are nice It's really easy to build on and eaay to wick. The flavor is a little muted on it because of how the airflow is on top . But the flavor isn't bad at all .

Dave.G1066

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got one on a squonker also. It's a good RDA and the build quality is good for the price point. The o rigs are nice and the top cap fits really nice it's a little tight a first . The flat head screws on the claps are nice It's really easy to build on and eaay to wick. The flavor is a little muted on it because of how the airflow is on top . But the flavor isn't bad at all .

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Same question.

What's been better for you? I just got into squonking so I haven't tried too many rda's yet.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pulled the trigger on one. Should be here Tuesday or Wednesday depending on what the weather does with this hurricane.

Dave.G1066

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well what has been better for me so far is the og goon , the goon 1.5 and the apocalypse they've been three that I found give me the best flavor off my squonkers . Now if you want to try something different by yourself I Hadley or a pulse 22 and try those out I don't have neither one of them I want to pick them up just haven't yet

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I broke down and bought one because of the hype, and it finally got here today. Definitely worth the price, but doesn't live up to the hype. The angled airflow slots are a good idea, but (like with the Dotmod Conversion caps) it also forces hot vapor onto your face when purging. If your coils are spitting, they will also spit hot juice onto your face when purging.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I broke down and bought one because of the hype, and it finally got here today. Definitely worth the price, but doesn't live up to the hype. The angled airflow slots are a good idea, but (like with the Dotmod Conversion caps) it also forces hot vapor onto your face when purging. If your coils are spitting, they will also spit hot juice onto your face when purging.
sounds like a good time lol

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love mine. At the ohm's I build I do not have any spitback, and the vape is not that hot. I get good flavor-and good vapor production with smooth airflow. I keep it around .45 and 40-50 watts orrr 50-60 on my hexohm whatever that translates to lol

My only gripe is a small one-the drip tip isn't as tight as Id like.

As for hype...I don't consider user reviews to be hype. If someone likes it, they like it. Everyone's mileage varies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors