1. LIVE: DISCUSSWELLNESS.COM LAPTOP GIVEAWAY: *NOW OPEN*

VAPING UNDERGROUNDS FORUM SOFTWARE IS BEING UPGRADED.

DEAD LEG: IN THE HOSPITAL

Discussion in 'VaporJoes USA' started by VaporJoe, Sep 7, 2017.

1. VaporJoe

VaporJoe >> BREAKS SHIT << Staff Member VU Owner VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years Reddit Exile Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

For the last 10 days I have been in the hospital. It's nothing crazy serious but its enough to land me here for a while. They basically pulled out a baseball sized clot out of my calf which has made me unable to walk in any capacity for over a week. It's pretty gross (check out my facebook).

I will be returning home shortly but I wanted to keep all my readers and show followers in the know.

Thank you for all the kind emails and messages on Facebook.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Click here to get more information on this deal....

2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
  3. AndriaD

AndriaD Winter! At Last! VU Donator Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    getwellkitty.jpg

Andria

The Cromwell likes this.
  4. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hang in there. We are pulling for you.

AndriaD likes this.
  5. RMarcusY

RMarcusY ☮ Ambassador ☮ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Good luck with your recovery.

:)

6. Markw4mms

Markw4mms #Team Jimi Supporter VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Hope you get well soon.

7. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Trying to weather the storm. VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Joe, you are VERY lucky they attended to it now. I just went to dinner with a physician friend of mine. I won't go into detail, but be sure you ask WHY! She is a practicing Internal Medicine PHD. She is the one that investigates "why" things happen. I send you extra hugs for a smooth recovery. Please, ask "WHY" this happened, what are the implications, and what to expect. You'll be shocked with the answer(s).

@TygerTyger You'll be a great nurse. Maybe this time you CAN *knock* the big guy down (back in bed).

All the best,
    Trix

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017