Become a Patron!

Dancing Cleric

10% TFA Jackfruit
3% TFA HPNO Type
2% TFA RY4 Double
2% Malic Acid (5%)

My first real recipe and I was trying to make HPNO something other than stand alone. I don't really know what it is about this that is so good. I have tried this with Citric Acid instead of the Malic acid and I have to say the sour of the Malic makes the HPNO that much better and the Jackfruit just supports the whole thing.

Maybe other fruits, maybe higher percentages...still playing but this is a good all day vape for me as is.

If you try it, please let me know what you think or any suggestions.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on your first recipe.

I am missing a couple of the ingredients used here so I can't try this atm but thanks for sharing it!

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Donavon - whoo hoo! hardest part of the journey they say is the first step ... from your description i'll wager that DIY is gonna work out well for you! congrats!

Last edited:

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
10% TFA Jackfruit
3% TFA HPNO Type
2% TFA RY4 Double
2% Malic Acid (5%)

My first real recipe and I was trying to make HPNO something other than stand alone. I don't really know what it is about this that is so good. I have tried this with Citric Acid instead of the Malic acid and I have to say the sour of the Malic makes the HPNO that much better and the Jackfruit just supports the whole thing.

Maybe other fruits, maybe higher percentages...still playing but this is a good all day vape for me as is.

If you try it, please let me know what you think or any suggestions.

I love the name! What is your thinking behind that? (Not that you have to have any... but if you do, I'm interested :))
Sad to say, I have not a single one of those flavors, but it sure sounds interesting and adventurous--especially for a first try.

I love the name! What is your thinking behind that? (Not that you have to have any... but if you do, I'm interested :))
Sad to say, I have not a single one of those flavors, but it sure sounds interesting and adventurous--especially for a first try.

So many great names out there for juice. I was playing around with what I would call my juice brand if I were give them to friends and wanted to get a name out there so I decided there is a 5 Pawns, why not Three Clerics. Not original but it does lend itself to making interesting juice names. What would I be if this were an adult beverage and I like it as much as this juice...I would be a Dancing Cleric.

And to just completely lay it out there the description on the label (yep, labels for friends) "A hypnotic blend of citrus, Jack fruit and other creamy flavors will make even the most pious cleric dance for hours."

Friends like it, wife laughs about it and kids think I am a crazy old man.

VU Sponsors