Amir_Wazir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unicorn Milk by Cuttwood ( 18mg Nic )
Cost I paid: $22 USD for 30ml

Setup: 20w Vamo V6 with 0.7 ohm Dual Coils in a Fogger v4.1, cotton wicking.

First off, here's my rating scale to try and be as systematic as possible:

A - to A+ : Top-tier juice, and exemplar of the kind of flavor profile it is trying to achieve. A+ indicates that the juice is perfectly balanced, a A- that it could use some minor tweaking. Any juice that gets an A is good enough ( IMO, obviously ) to merit purchase on a regular basis.

B- to B+: Good juice, merits serious consideration if you're hankering for a particular kind of flavor. Every juice in the B range has some sort of flaw that keeps it out of the A range ( vapor production, balance etc. ) B- and B+ are just extensions of this category.

C : Juice is vapeable, but has serious flaws.

D: I would only vape this juice if I had nothing else left.

F: Throw away immediately, if this was the last juice on the planet I would seriously consider pouring it out.

Onto the juice in question.

This is a Strawberry Custard flavor, not unlike Mother's Milk by Suicide Bunny.

First impressions of this juice were that it tasted rather funny, almost plastic-like. I ultimately gave up and decided to try it again the next day.

In retrospect, there must have been a problem of some sort with my gear because this is a great juice. Vapor production is great due to a solid 70% VG content. Color is lighter compared to Mother's Milk ( which is a natural frame of reference since these two juices are so similar ). It wicks very good as well, for a high-VG juice. Smell is delicious.

The overall flavor profile has more Strawberry than Mother's Milk does, but still has a good creamy/custardy note as well. Not quite as mild, but still vapeable for a long time without " tiring out ". I've been vaping this juice for three days straight now, and I think I could keep on going for weeks without losing my taste for it. Everything is on-par with what you would expect out of a premium juice.

To my palate, the vapor comes on at first as sweet on the inhale, then a solid cream/custard note hits on the first part of the exhale, followed by strawberry. Very well balanced and smooth, with a good creamy mouth-feel. None of the flavors really dominate the mix, but in this kind of juice that's what you want IMO.

So, to recap: Great vapor production, taste, balance and mouth-feel. Overall pretty mild, nothing jumps out too much. Very good juice IMO.

Grade: A+

Bottom Line: If you like strawberry juices or fruit/custard juices you will probably love this one.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors