Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so wich is the best? Baterry life.
Size. Performance.

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use both everyday. In general, I prefer the mini. Its size and weight is just about perfect for me. You will not get twice the battery life from the Cuboid. There are threads on that one. That said, battery life is pretty good from both of them. Cuboid is heavy but, for whatever reason, feels very good in the hand. I agree with nightshard. You can't go wrong with either of them.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's like comparing apples to oranges. You can't really compare a single 18650 vs a dual 18650 mod.

Cheers,
Steve

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Depends how you vape. I am a MTLer and don't use TC. Don't go above 20watts and swap my attys between the mini and cuboid. Only bought the dual for added battery life. I feel that I can compare them nicely!!!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depends how you vape. I am a MTLer and don't use TC. Don't go above 20watts and swap my attys between the mini and cuboid. Only bought the dual for added battery life. I feel that I can compare them nicely!!!
My comment was directed to the OP since he was asking how they compare in these categories:
"so wich is the best? Baterry life.
Size. Performance."

You can't really compare a single vs dual in size and battery life. It's like comparing apples to oranges. I guess I should have quoted him so you didn't think I was directing the comment towards you.

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My comment was directed to the OP since he was asking how they compare in these categories:
"so wich is the best? Baterry life.
Size. Performance."

You can't really compare a single vs dual in size and battery life. It's like comparing apples to oranges. I guess I should have quoted him so you didn't think I was directing the comment towards you.
I didn't take any offence to what you said. Was just ragging you!!

VU Sponsors